Chapter 156: I Am An Evil Pen (XIII)

Start from the beginning

Bai Lin, a mother and daughter were hiding in the cellar and did not suffer from much injury. On the other hand, Ge Junxuan was stuck at the cellar entrance and couldn't move his lower half. He seemed to have fainted.

尚可不明白,葛俊轩距离地窖不过一步之遥,柏霖为什么不帮他移开身上的重物,带他躲进地窖。距离事故发生已过去经5、6个小时,也就是说,葛俊轩也被压了这么长的时间。如果一直保持这种状态,之后即使获救,下半身恐怕也要瘫痪了。

Shang Ke didn't understand. Ge Junxuan was just one step away from the cellar, why didn't Bai Lin help remove the heavy object on him and bring him into the cellar? It has been 5-6 hours since the accident happened. Which means, Ge Junxuan has been stuck for so long. If this goes on, his lower half will probably be paralyzed even if he was rescued later.

尚可虽然拥有法力,但受限于本体,擅长的法力多为幻术,没有多少攻击力,短时间很难破开厚实的土层,直接将他们救出去。不过,帮葛俊轩清理身上的重物还是可以的。

Shang Ke does have powers, but it was limited to the characteristic of his body. He was better with illusion and didn't have much offensive power. There was no way he could break through the thick layer of soil within a short amount of time and directly rescue them. However, it was still possible for him to help remove the heavy object pressing down on Ge Junxuan.

趁他还处于昏迷中,尚可显出身形,快速行动起来。

Taking advantage of the fact that Ge Junxuan was still unconscious, Shang Ke materialised his body and quickly acted.

"尚......可......"正在忙碌时,耳边忽然传来一个干涩的声音。原来葛俊轩并没有晕过去,感觉到身上的异状,立刻就发现了尚可的存在。

"Shang... Ke..." A hoarse voice suddenly sounded in Shang Ke's ear just as he was busying himself. Turns out that Ge Junxuan didn't faint. He immediately noticed Shang Ke's presence after feeling the changes on his body.

他睁大沾着血污的眼睛,惊愕地望着他。尚可身上闪烁的淡淡白光,在一片黑暗中,显得格外耀眼。

He stared at Shang Ke in amazement with his bloodstained eyes. Shang Ke's body was shining faint white light which looked particularly dazzling within the darkness.

尚可见他发现自己,也不再遮掩,低声安慰道:"别担心,马上就会有人来救你了。"

Seeing that he was noticed, Shang Ke no longer hid himself. He softly comforted, "Don't worry. Someone is coming to rescue you soon."

"你到底是......"即使他此刻神智有些不清醒,也知道普通人根本不可能毫无声息地钻到泥层下。

"Just what are you..." Despite not being completely conscious, he still knew that it wasn't possible for a normal person to dig into the ground without a sound.

尚可朝他眨了一下眼:"我可是神仙,不要太崇拜我。"

Shang Ke gave him a wink and said, "I'm a celestial being, don't worship me too much."

葛俊轩被他逗笑了:"你若真是神仙,为什么不直接用仙术把我们弄出来,还要费力用手扒土?"

Ge Junxuan was amused by him and replied, "If you're really a celestial being, why don't you just use your celestial powers to get me out? Why do you have to waste your strength by digging the soil?"

"这你就不懂了,神仙下凡是要受限的,没有限制岂不是可以为所欲为了?"尚可说得煞有其事。

"You don't understand. Celestial beings have their powers restricted when they come down to earth. Wouldn't they just do anything they want if it wasn't restricted?" Shang Ke said as if it was the truth.