Chapter 149: I Am An Evil Pen (VI)

Start from the beginning

Shang Ke's hands had already been untied and he was laying powerlessly on the bed. He squinted his eyes when he saw the morning light shining in through the window. His eyelashes which were trembling slightly made him look fragile and confused. His bare back was covered with green and purplish traces. Under the morning light, he looked both holy and obscene.

虽然用不光彩的手段强占了他,但闻景戎并不后悔,即使再给他一次的选择机会,他还是会这么做。这个人,他无论如何都不会放手。

Although Wen Jingrong had used despicable means to possess Shang Ke, he didn't regret it. If he was given a chance to choose again, he would still do the same thing. He will never ever let go of this person no matter what.

闻景戎低头在他后颈处落下一吻,感觉怀里的人颤抖一下,随即像受惊的小鹿一般,缩起身体避开他的碰触。

Wen Jingrong lowered his head and kissed the back of his neck. He felt the person in his embrace tremble. Then, he shrank his body and avoided his touch like a frightened fawn.

闻景戎动作一顿,见他卷起被子将自己包裹得严严实实,然后一点一点挪动,企图从他身下钻出来。不过被子另一截被闻景戎压在膝盖下,他怎么扯也扯不动,只能颓丧地放弃。

Wen Jingrong's movement came to a stop. He saw Shang Ke wrapping himself tightly with the blanket, moving away bit by bit trying to move out from under him. However, part of the blanket was pressed under Wen Jingrong's knee and wouldn't budge no matter how Shang Ke pulled, so he could only give up dejectedly.

闻景戎忍不住想笑,虽然知道经过昨晚,他们的关系可能会更加恶劣,但他还是觉得此刻的他很可爱。

Wen Jingrong can't help but want to laugh. Although he knew that their relationship would worsen after last night's experience, he still felt that Shang Ke was very cute at this moment.

尚可惊悚地回过头,差点被男人身上灿烂的福光给闪瞎了眼。不过一个晚上,要不要一副好像得到全世界的满足样?

Shang Ke looked back in horror and was almost blinded by the brilliant blessing on the man's body. It was just one night. Why are you so satisfied like you gained the entire world?

看到他眼中的温情,尚可真狠不下心来伤害他,尽管是为了更好地和他在一起,但相爱相杀的戏码,狗血得他想哭好吗?

Shang Ke really couldn't bear to hurt him after seeing the tenderness in his eyes. Although he did it so that he could stay with Wen Jingrong, all the abusive love is so dog blooded he wanted to cry.

唯一值得安慰的是,他吸收了不少煞气,虽然被福光消耗了大半,但还是比梦中要丰厚许多。只是,如果继续被这个福光荡漾的男人"疼爱"下去,他昨晚好不容易积攒的煞气估计就要被"疼"光了。

The only comfort he had was the fact that he had absorbed quite an amount of negative energy. Although some of it was purified by the blessing, it was still much more abundant than in the dream. However, if he continues being "doted"[2] on by this man who was shining with blessing, the negative energy he finally accumulated last night is going to disappear due to the "pain".

尚可酝酿了一下情绪,然后用漠然的语气说道:"你满意了吗?"

Shang Ke adjusted his mood before speaking with an indifferent tone, "Are you satisfied?"

"还算满意。"闻景戎眉眼之间都带着几分情色。

"Fairly." A hint of erotism could be seen in Wen Jingrong's eyes.