('-').。oO(...)(Xingqiu)

Ayee we hit 40 chapters, u guys actually like this :D
x

x

x

x

[Xingqiu X Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

"Him and his stupid book", I glared at that very neat-looking book and sighed. Xingqiu hasn't even looked in my direction for the past 2 hours, all he's been doing is just staring at his book reading.

"Xingqiu..."

"Not now dear, I'm getting to the exciting part",

I sighed to myself, lifting myself up from the couch and walking upstairs.
Opening up the closet door to see if there's anything entertaining to do.

"Oh, this is cute", holding up an outfit, twirling around with it. Then I got an idea, I put the outfit on and went downstairs.

Opening the front door not caring to tell Xingqiu that I'm heading out.

"Y/n?"

"He finally put that book down", I thought to myself. "Yes?", I answered, he looked up at me with a concerned face. "Are you going somewhere?".

"I'm gonna go shopping with your brother", I lied, seeing his face turn into a frown. "Why him, you can just ask me", he stood up and walked towards me.

"Well you're busy with your book so I didn't wanna bother you", his face went from confusing to smug. "Were you trying to get my attention dear", I contained myself from laughing and wrapped my arms around him.

"Of course not",

"You're not a very good liar you know".

He put both of his hands on my cheek, kissing my lips. He pulled away and smiled. "You're not going anywhere today", he lifted me up, carrying me to our shared bedroom.

Dropped me on the bed and plopped right next to me, pulling me into a tight cuddle. "Sorry for not paying attention to you today".

"Just don't do it again", I frowned, watching him place his head on my chest.

"I love you..",

"Love you too geek".

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚