◝(⁰▿⁰)◜(Arataki Itto)

I literally had no ideas for him so take this hshd

x

x

x

x

Arataki Itto X Reader

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

"Itto!"

I yelled as he lifts me up from the ground and threw me over his shoulders.

"Hey there, sunshine"

He laughs and sets me down, patting my head. His frame was much bigger than mine as he basically towers over me whenever we interact which makes it easier for him to tease me.

"what do you want?" I grumbled and he chuckled in return, lifting my chin up to look at him. I blushed slightly but kept my brows furrowed.

"Awe don't be so grumpy, I brought you food!", he exclaimed.

Pulling out two boxes of food and handing me one, I took it and immediately chowed down. He looks at me in delight and started rapping to himself.

"Arataki Itto! The strongest in his class"

I looked at him disappointingly as he continued while flexing his arms

"Meet him on the street-o! He'll make you kiss his?", he points to me

"ass-"

"feet-o!" he cuts me off and laughs. I rolled my eyes and finished eating, wiping my mouth. The feeling of tiny droplets hitting my head as I held my hand out and realized that it was raining. We were both getting drenched as Itto panics.

"Did you not bring an umbrella?" I asked but Itto just nervously rubbed his neck.

He suddenly smiled and picked me up, running to the nearest shelter as he carries me. I blushed at the fact that my cheek was practically pressed up against his pecks as he runs under the rain.

"Here should be fine," he said and sets me down under an abandoned house.

We both sat there in silence as I try to dry off my drenched figure.

"Are you cold?"

I looked over at Itto and he had a faint blush on his face.

"A little.." I mumbled

Feeling a pair of strong arms hugging me from the side, a blush rose to my face as he warms me with his body heat.

"Is this better sunshine?"

I nodded and relaxed under his touch. He chuckles and leans my head on his chest. My fingers were tracing his tattoos as he shudders under the sudden touch. I felt him stiffen up as I trace his tattoos.

He mumbles and lifted my head up. I felt his lips against mine as he gently rubbed my back.

"Keep doing that sunshine", he mutters in the kiss as he guides my fingers to his tattoos.

We stayed kissing each other as he gently leans me down the floor, making me trap underneath him as the rain pours down.

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚