彡(-ω-;)彡(Venti)

Ngl feeling like poo poo bcs I pulled an all nighter and went to school :'D
x

x

x

x

[Venti x Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

Gazing at the night sky, I sigh to myself looking at the individuals stars in the sky noticing the citizens of Monstadt going into their houses since its almost midnight. I looked around the empty town and walked to the Barbatos statue to get my mind off things.

Upon arrival, I heard the sound of the lyre above, I looked above me and noticed the Anemo archon sitting ontop of the hands of the Barbatos statue. "Venti?", I called out to him and he looked down and smiled. "Y/N!!", he floats down and I watched in awe as his cape flowed with the wind. "What brings you here?', he gives me a toothy grin and I crossed my arms and looked at the night sky.

"Nothing, just trying to get my mind off things", he pouts at my answered and grabbed ahold of my shoulders. "Well if it makes you relax, I can play my lyre for you?", he offered and I nodded my head. He position his lyre and started playing.

TimEskiPp Uh WIndy man

"Hmm..hmm", I hummed to the tune and gently smiled. Venti seemed to notice my action which caused him to blush. He finishes the song and sets his lyre next to him. I wrapped my arms around his arm despite being slightly taller than him. He softly giggles as he watch me shuffle my arms in between his.

"You're so cute Y/n", I playfully bumped his shoulders and told him to zip his mouth. He boops my nose and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I blushed and wrapped my arms tighter, despite his childish appearance and personality, he really is a kind being. I played with his two braids that hangs at both sides of his face and noticed something.

"Venti..did your braids just glow when I touched it?", seemingly flustered by that statement, he grabs ahold of my hand and puts it on his chest. "It only does that when I use my elemental burst.. weird that is doing that when you're touching it", he giggles and removed my hands from his chest and spun me around.

"Maybe its because I love you..", I blushed at how close we our and I decided to return his feelings by kissing him back. We kissed for a few seconds until oxygen became a problem and pulled away.

I touched my lip and held Venti's hand. "I love you too..".

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Awwwwwwe