ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ <3 (Razor)

we start with my favourite boy :D
x

x

x

x

[Razor x Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

Wolvendom was a dangerous area, filled with aggressive hilichurls, bulky mitachurls, and spooky wolves but for some reason, I did not pay attention to any of that and ventured in there to get some boar meat without protection from someone.

"Ugh! You idiot" I quietly cursed at myself so the group of hilichurls that are looking for me won't hear. I sat in a cave, looking at my slightly ripped clothes that were caused by the hilichurls. I was beginning to feel tired from all of that running until "RAGH!", I jumped, staring at another group of hilichurls that were running up to me.

I quickly stood up and ran as fast as I could to avoid the other group of hilichurls but I was oh so unlucky. Both hilichurls group surrounded me in a circle. I couldn't do anything ot even run away so I closed my eyes awaiting defeat until

BOOM

"huh," I opened my eyes to see what that noise was only to see the group of hilichurls turning into clouds of black dust. " You no here, here dangerous", the voice was hoarse as if the person hasn't spoken in ages. I turned around to meet the owner of the voice and was greeted by a petite boy around my age with long light blue hair and some sort of armor?

"Uhm thanks?" I didn't really know what to say but his facial expression changed once he got a good look at me.

"pretty..."

"I'm sorry what?" I needed to make sure I was hearing it right. "Nevermind!" he responded with a slight pink hue on his face and ears. "Do you mind if I get your name?" I asked

"Razor.."

2 Years Later...

"RAZOR" I shouted as I saw him sitting underneath a tree, "lupical!!" Razor shouted as he picked me up into a big bear hug well.. wolf hug. I handed him the basket of food made with boar meat. He looked at it and started jumping. I giggled at the sight of him being excited.

"Thank you lupical!!" he licked my cheek and sat underneath the tree and started chomping down on the food. I touched the part of my cheek that he licked and started blushing, he would usually do this but today was...different.

"come, sit," he asked, I sat right next to him underneath the tree and stared at the floating leaves while smiling. I felt two hands wrapped around me, I stared at Razor as he hugged my waist while putting his head on my shoulder. " Me full," he said as he giggled. "You should take a rest, you have been fighting the whole day".

"mm love you lupical", he said as he started dozing off. I had a red hue across my face as I looked at him asleep next to my shoulder.

"I love you too"

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

hellow idk if this is good, hcxknc whatever hope u guys liked it :D