☜(ˆ▽ˆ)(Chongyun)

Chongyun small boi
x

x

x

x

[Chongyun x Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

"Xingqiu this feel's like a bad idea", I watched him placed the really precisely cut-up jueyun chillis into the popsicle mold, filled with other edible substances.

Somehow I agreed to help Xingqiu prank Chongyun by adding chopped-up jueyun chillis in his popsicle.

"No this is a great idea!", Xingqiu exclaims and I nervously chuckled, removing some of the already harden popsicle out of the mold and into a tray.

"Okay, let's give these to him", I nodded in agreement and waited for him to return home. Hearing the door unlock, Xingqiu shoved the tray with the popsicles towards me.

"Here he comes, GO!",

"Wait Xingqiu-",

He quickly pushed me out of the kitchen and watched from afar.  I stumbled towards Chongyun and gave him one of those really awkward smiles, handing him a popsicle from the tray." Uhm thanks?", he walked away with a confused face but nonetheless, he took a bite out of the popsicle but...

"IT'S HOT!!", 

I giggled slightly at the sight of him running around the room, looking for anything to cool down his throat. I tried to scurry away but to my demise, Chongyun was faster than me.

"Nope you're not leaving", I let out a little yelp and slipped out of his grip, trying to spot that book geek. "Xingqiu!", I tried to ask him to help, unfortunately, all he did was smiled at me and left.

"Welp, he's your problem now",

"Xingqiu!!",

I saw Chongyun coming at me at full speed. Fearing for my life I sprinted across the hallway but someone's arms stopped me which made me clumsily trip on the ground.

"Y/n..",

I silently cursed to myself, opening my eyes, and was met with Chongyun's face close to me. Face still red from the jueyun chili.

"Chongyun...heyy",

He was basically straddling me, I blushed at how close we are and felt him come even closer. I felt his arms go up to my stomach and he..

"HAHAHA CHONGYUN HAHAHA STOPP",

he started tickling me obviously making me burst into a fit of laughter.
Trying to get him to stop but my laughter could not be contained.

"That'll teach you not to prank me again",

He finally stopped and pressed his lips against mine, catching me off guard. I returned the kiss, hearing him mumble a few words.

"My idiot".

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Im running out of brain juice helpp :3