( ͡❛ v ͡❛)(Scaramouche)

uhhhh Im back and yes exams lasted for like half a month :D

x

x

x

x

[Scaramouche X Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Scaramouche's pov

I pranced around my and Y/N's shared bedroom, looking everywhere for my hat. Having no luck, I thought I'd ask the others if they'd seen it, which is odd since I've never misplaced it before, but maybe I was just unlucky. I went out of the room and saw one of the Fatuis standing by the corridor, I called them over and they hurriedly ran up to me and obediently knelt down.

"Is there a problem, my lord?"

I glared at them, causing them to look away, as they had probably never seen me without a hat before. I sighed in annoyance and asked if they had seen my hat.

"No, we have not, my lord."

I just made a "tch" noise and dismissed them. I walked past them and towards Childe, who was sitting on the balcony like a weirdo.

"Childe, have you seen my hat?" I asked angrily as he looked down at me with a grin.

"No I haven't, maybe you should ask Y/N"

I slapped myself for not thinking of that sooner. I ignored Childe's attempt to strike up a conversation with me and kept walking. Hearing Signora's ugly singing in her room while she does her morning stuff, I sigh in annoyance at the idiocy of my fellow harbingers, even though they are professional when it comes to business.

I passed one of the rooms and heard soft giggling and humming. I became curious and peered inside

"I see a little silhouette of a man~"

"Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the fandango!"

Recognizing the voice that belonged to Y/N, I quietly entered the room and sidled up to them. I wrapped my arms around their waist, causing them to flinch at the sudden touch.

"AH, INTRUDER! Oh Scaramouche, don't sneak up on me like that!"

"Do you have my hat on?

Y/N's face turned slightly red as they tried to explain why they had practically stolen my hat just to roleplay as me. I laughed softly at their feeble attempts to explain and just gave them a kiss on the lips.

"Calm down dear, I'm not mad, besides you look cute in it".

They returned the kiss by giving me a quick peck on the cheeks.

I tap my lips, signaling them to kiss me on the lips. They giggle and kiss me softly. We hug for a few minutes until I remember what I was looking for.

"Now give me the hat," I take the hat from them, causing them to pout. A blush forms on my cheeks and I quickly put the hat back on their head.

"Fine, you can wear it for a while," I cross my arms as their pout is replaced with a sweet smile.

"Thanks, honey, I love you~"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, I love you too..."

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Fun Fact: Scaramouche's outfit is based on a traditional Japanese attire, his hat is called the "mushi no tareginu" which symbolize nobility in the heian period