('ー')(Albedo)

"how dare u say Im depress Sucrose, can a depressed person make this?"
( -_-)旦~
x

x
(Thank u hahlol0512 for the idea haha swag)

x(Thank u hahlol0512 for the idea haha swag)

x

x

[Albedo x Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n pov

"Klee!, please be-",

BOOM

"Careful...", I sighed and chased after her, Klee just skipping ahead and Albedo right next to me seemingly unbothered by the explosion.

I finally catch up to her, breathing rapidly from the excessive running. "Y/n! Look look", she pointed at a squirrel that's eating an apple. "It's so cute, I'm gonna name it...Albedo!", she giggled.

Albedo, who finally looked away from his canvas and is walking towards us.
"How cute..", Albedo started with Klee nodding her head in agreement. She stood in between me and him and held our hands, guiding us to her "secret treasure".

"We're here!", Klee lets go of our hand and ran towards a field of flowers, and placed down a picnic blanket from her bag.

She gestured for us to sit on the picnic blanket, both I and Albedo sat on it and admired the view.

"I like to come here a lot because of the pretty flowers~", she exclaimed in a singing tone. I giggled in response.

"The flowers here are pretty..", Klee getting excited that Albedo thinks the same. She then picked two flowers from the ground and placed them on my and Albedo's hair. "Hehe, like mama and papa!", before we could even say anything she got distracted by a lizard and started chasing after it.

After the failed attempt at catching the lizard, she came back to us, yawning excessively along the way.
While me and Albedo were having a conversation, not noticing Klee climbing onto my lap and falling asleep.

"Klee?", only faint snores could be heard from the little child. I smiled to myself and leaned on Albedo's shoulders.

"Like mama and papa huh?",

I looked at him noticing the faint blush on his face, he patted my head which made me tired. I yawned and got comfy on his shoulders, feeling a slight peck on my forehead.

"I love you Y/n..",

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Look as much as I love Y/N slander, yall want me to use (name) or stick with y/n?