<(`^')> (Scaramouche)

x

x

x

x

Scaramouche X Reader

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

"Y/n, I hope you don't mind helping me with this particular commissions", Jean put down her quill and looked up at me who was leaning against her doorway. "No worries, I can handle it but what commission is it?". Jean scrambled through her stack of paper and pulled one out. "Seems like the Fatui are at it again, are you okay with doing this alone?", Jean gave me a worried look before I gave her a nod and a smile to which she responded by smiling back.

Timeskipp ahbd

I hid behind a rock and spotted the Fatui seemingly doing nothing but just guarding the place. I spotted a familiar silhouette of a person. I immediately rubbed my temples and approach the Fatui.

Noticing me the Fatui quickly stand on guard until a person told them to stand down. "Scaramouche", I glared at him and watched him wave at me. "Y/n! How good is it to see you, what brings you here?", he put his hands on his hip and grinned.

"Well, obviously you know why I'm here. Look, can you just stop bothering me by causing trouble every single day?", Scaramouche didn't respond but only gave a little giggle.

"You guys are dismissed, I want to be alone with them at the moment", he ordered and watched the Fatui scurry away. "You haven't answered me Scaramouche", I crossed my arms and slightly looked down since he was a few inches shorter than me.

"I just wanted to see my favourite knight, that's all", he winked which made me roll me eyes. "Yeah sure, if that's all then I'm leaving", I turn around to walk back to Monstadt until a hand was wrapped around my waist.

"Aww come on~ we have such a good relationship with each other, we're practically soulmates", he spun me around so that he can look at my blushing face. "See, you're blushing. You do like me don't you~", his smirk grew wider which did piss me off a little.

"Let go of me and also what makes you think I like you!", he sighed and grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. "Well, you blush everytime I touch you, you avoided being close with me and also the fact that you can't look at me in the eye without stumbling on your words", I blushed deeper and tried my best to say something but I couldn't respond.

"Well?", Scaramouche asked me as he brings my face closer to his. "Why would I like you, you're an enemy!", I tried to free myself but mans is stronger than he looks.

"That's not stopping me..", he whispers into my ear. "You're sick", I yelled but Scaramouche pulled me closer to his chest and whispered "You wanna kiss me so bad right now", he softly giggled but was quickly cut off by me kissing him. He kissed back but we stop when oxygen became a problem.

"Is that what you wanted....prick", he laughed and engulf me in a hug. "You're so cute princess~", I glared at him and hugged him back. "Just don't cause any more trouble, I'm tired of finding out that your Fatui people are doing something sinister again", he pouts at my words.

"But then I don't have an excuse to see you anymore", he gave me a sad look which made me cupped his face with my hand and give him a peck on the cheek. He smiled happily at my gesture and gave me a hug before waving goodbye so that he can go do his Fatui things.

I turned around until I heard something "how long were you watching us, didn't I say you were dismissed! ", I stared at one of the Fatui that was kneeling down to apologize to Scaramouche.

"This man can be so scary sometimes..",

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

This kinda suck Im so sorry jhssga