ᕙ('▽')ᕗ(Childe)

x

x

x

x

[Childe/Tartaglia x Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

"Teucer! Wait up", I ran after the small boy into the gates of Liyue. Clutching his hat that he dropped to the ground.

"Childe better pays me big time", I thought to myself, quickly grabbing Teucer's hand whilst trying to catch my breath. "Teucer, don't go running off like that", I gently lectured him about the dangers of running off alone, relieved he didn't run off that far.

"I wanna see my brother!", Teucer crossed his arms while pouting with his head tilted up at me. Explaining to him that his brother is busy, he got even more grumpy and puffed his cheeks.

"How about we go adventuring together?", Teucer excitedly jumped up, continuously nodding his head. He held my hand, impatiently waiting for me to take him somewhere.

Timeskip for the Tart

Teucer lets go of my hand immediately running across the humongous fields of Qingxin. Hearing the sounds of his laugher, I joined him running across the fields and chasing him.

After our long game of tag, Teucer was starting to feel sleepy, I gave him a piggyback ride and headed back to Liyue.

TImskIp at Liyue yeah yeah

I arrived in front of the Northland bank, looking around the room for that familiar orange-haired harbinger.
"Y/N!", I see Childe running up to me. I  quietly shushed him, signaling that Teucer was asleep. He rubbed the back of his neck apologizing for his loudness.

"How was he?", I just gave him a thumbs up in response not really wanting to wake him up. I handed him Teucer and stretched my back.

"Oh yeah, your payment", he dug around his pocket for a bit and pulled out..nothing?

"Wha-hmph!",

I felt him pressed his lips pressed against mine, feeling my face getting hotter. We pulled away and Childe did nothing but gave me a stupid little grin.

"That's your payment princess", he chuckled and used his other hand that's not carrying Teucer and pulled me into his chest. "Thank your for taking care of him for me", I hummed in return, placing my head on his chest.

"I still want my money",

"Y/n-"

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚