【 ͡❛ ︹ ͡❛】(Xiao)

I don't really write Xiao that much but I absolutely love him (ahah I took that picture)
x

x

x

x

[Xiao x Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

I silently sat on the grass, patiently waiting for the green-haired adeptus. I have invited him to watch the lantern. Tho not accepting my offer, he did not decline it either. I was hoping he would actually show up but it seems like that won't be happening.

I stood up from the grass, feeling tears well up in my eyes. Wiping the tears away, I was about to leave but a pair of arms engulfing me into a hug caught my attention. "Xiao?", only a huff was heard. I smiled and felt the tears rolled down my face as I returned the hug.

"Sorry...", he sat down on top of the grass, I sat down beside him and noticed how gloomy he looks, deciding not to question it. I stared up at the sky that's being sprinkled with thousands of beautiful lanterns.

Timeskippp

We were still sitting there watching the lanterns, not saying a word to Xiao since I was too busy admiring the lanterns. Not knowing the thoughts and questions that are spiraling in his mind.

"Y/n", I hummed in response, still not taking my eyes off the scenery. "Y/n", he called me again but in a more demanding tone. I finally looked at him and stayed silent.

"Why do you still hang around me? I don't deserve a companion", I didn't answer instead I cupped his face and gave him a kiss. "I don't care about those things Xiao, I'll always stay with you no matter what", (I suck at these don't come for me) I felt the wet tears that are streaming down the adeptus face. I wiped it down for him, only to be met with another kiss.

"I love you Y/n, please don't ever leave me..", staring at his golden iris, still cupping his face.

"I'll never leave you, promise".

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

I was gonna make the reader dead at the end but I feel nice so ur welkamm