【 ͡❛ ㅅ ͡❛】Aether

Helo Im back :D
Everybody saying Aether is underrated, lemme change that
x

x

x

x

[Aether x Reader]

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

>Y/n's pov

The lingering smell of sweat and smoke, bothered me as we set up camp. "Jeez you stink", Aether grabbed the firewood beside me, chuckling slightly. "Not like you're any better", playfully punching him in the torso.

Once we were done setting up. We debated on washing up at a nearby waterfall, fearing a hilichurl might attack. Once decided that we absolutely stink, there wasn't really any other choice but to wash up. Aether took off his tank top and went to the waterfall as I sat there and chatted with Paimon.

Noticing Aether's tank top on the ground, assuming he must've have forgotten. I excused myself and retrieve the clothing, walking to the waterfall to return it. I reached there and spotted the blonde traveler but he was still under the waterfall.

I debated on waiting and then giving it back to him, imagining the awkwardness of seeing him slighly nude. I shooked my head at these inapropriate imaginations, thinking it should be fine since we've been traveling together for a long time.

"Y/n? Don't think I can't see you behind that bush", I cursed at myself and came out of the bush. Averting my gaze from him, I showed the tank top in my hands, still not looking at him. "Just toss it over here", I walked closer to the waterfall tossing the item of clothing to the ground. I was about to leave until "Wait Y/n", I spun myself around and looked at his face, tilting my head slightly. He signaled me to come closer, to which I complied.

"Join me", I slightly blush at his offer and shook my head. "Are you sure? I don't wanna make you uncomfortable", he slightly frowned at my words. "It's alright Y/n", he gave me a hearty smiled and turned around. I take off my clothes, leaving only my undergarments on. I dipped my foot in the water before getting in.

Sitting a good meters away from Aether, I decided to relax. Feeling a hand touching my shoulders, I open my eyes slightly to see Aether next to me. I blushed slightly, holding the sides of his face with my two hands. "Y/n..I lo-hmmph!", I pulled him into a deep kiss as he held my waist with his other arm around my back.

I pulled away and hugged him, hearing him slightly chuckle before putting his chin on top of my head. "I love you too".

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Ayee can you guys tell I improved my writing style hehe