★Twelve★

King Hudson-Odoi

That was his name, the name of the boy with greatness yet simple in every way, from the kind of family he came from, almost famous than the Addoos, almost richer than them, it was hard to believe he was kind-hearted, humble, and took the responsibility of his actions.
Speaking of responsibilities, that was what led him to meet Serene, he wouldn't have been in her class, he shouldn't have been there, if not for his father informing him of her.
He wanted to keep a low profile, not rushing into anything that might scare his fair lady away, before leaving the class he made sure he had had a fair amount of conversation with her and even succeeded in having her contact.

As he headed towards his department, happy he had for once, met his father's wishes and was now worthy in his father's eyes, a flash of fair long legs came into view, it made his jaw shift and his face hardened.
The fair devil stopped right in front of him, her height almost the same as his, she flipped her artificial hair over her shoulder, and eyed him disdainfully, before speaking up.

"I see you've already made a move on my cousin and you think you've become worthy in his eyes now huh?"

"'This is none of your business Emily"

"Of course, it isn't, but it is necessary to state the obvious, until you win her heart, which I know is impossible seeing as you are a worthless piece of trash, then you'd never gain favor in his eyes"

Her words stung like a bee's sting, his hands balled into a fist and he labored his breath to keep himself in check, the last thing he wanted was to give her satisfaction, so he did the thing that always ticked her off, he ignored her.

"You are not getting away with this! You know it, king"

He heard her say as he walked away from her.

A worthless piece of trash. Ha!

He was not going to let her words get to him, not today, not ever, not when he was already getting there, getting her, and making his father content.

---------------------

Serene sat on the bench with her bag on her lap. Zara had taken longer than expected and she kept checking her phone to see what time it was, she looked down at her phone again and realized she had been sitting there for almost twenty minutes.

"Where could she possibly be?" She mumbled more to herself, she looked to her left, then to her right, but they're no sight of her.

"Hey"

Serene's head shot up and her breath caught at the sight of him, her brain began messing up yet again, just like every other time when she would see him, he caught her off guard, and oh he did it so well.

"H-hi, Ivan it's you" she rose as she couldn't hide her excitement anymore, not like she thought she could control herself around him, the boy got her, and he had absolutely no idea, or so she thought.

She had no idea the turmoil he was also facing, his hands were shoved in his pocket for fear of touching her face, tenderly, like he had done one time in the mansion.

"Yes in flesh, your knight in shining armor here to save his damsel in distress"
His smirk was on, a habit he wished he wouldn't display in front of her.
She laughed, that warm hearty laughter, the one that was as bright as the sun and caressed his heart with warmth, it made his stomach flutter and made his world spin, spin around her, everything getting blurry apart from her.

"Oh, Ivan! You and your sugar-coated tongue, such flirty words you always spew, and I'm no damsel in distress, not even yours"
She giggled more before hugging him, it caught him by surprise though he reacted faster to it and wrapped his arms around her too, they stayed like that for a while, savoring the moment, enjoying the feeling of being in each other's arms, oblivious of the greedy and hungry eyes watching them.

Together they caused a storm, an unpleasant one, one they both wouldn't be able to withstand.

"Tell me, why are you here all alone? You looked like you were waiting for someone"
Ivan asked as soon as they pulled away reluctantly from their embrace.

"Oh! I was waiting for a friend, her name's Zara and she asked me to wait for her, but I think I'll just head to my hostel already"
Serene swung the strap of the bag over her shoulder ready to leave, she cringed at her words and thought she sounded foolish.

"Then I'll walk with you. So how's it so far, you didn't miss me too much do you?"
Ivan smiled at her, she quickly looked away, her face heating up.

"Bah! I didn't miss you a bit, in fact, I was glad I was free from your disturbing ass....."
Serene paused, her shoulders slumped much to Ivan's notice, he looked at her concern.

"This not how I expected it to be....." She said solemnly, she gestured with her hands, waving her hands around.

"Come on. It's going to be okay, at least you have me" Ivan assured her, as he held her hand tugging her forward so she was right beside him.

Side by side, they walked and talked about everything, totally oblivious of their surrounding.