★Nine★

The old lady and Oforiwaa had left sooner than expected, and the students who were fortunate to get a glimpse of the Addoo family now had their attention on the new and unknown member, being one of the most affluent and powerful family in the country and across, they were very sort after, people always wanted to meet them,  talk to them, get noticed by them, their fame was what was sort after,  and their old money brought great respect to them, even their demeanor showed how affluent they where.

In the university, Emily was very sort after, she was very popular and was envied by her mates, and some disliked her stuck up and snobby attitude, even those *some*,  sometimes wished they were in her shoes, or even get noticed, probably by a miracle.

Emily walked with people in her class, as she had put it, daughters of popular movie stars and musicians, well known and sort after young models in the country and even young musicians and movie stars.

Having another member from the Addoo family in the university brought quite a buzz in the school, it was on the lips of every person.

Who was she?

This was quite surprising and unusual, for an Addoo family to be unknown, but when Serene's parents were alive, they made sure their daughter didn't fall into the life of popularity, they had protected her well,  giving less to no detail about their only daughter to the media, it was known that they had a child, but people couldn't even place the gender she was, how old or if she was even in the country.

There were speculations running around, that that might be the child of the late Mr and Mrs Addo Junior they barely knew about, and as Serene sat on the bed which had been made by her aunt, she couldn't help but wish she could somehow vanish,  it was nice of her roommate to lock the door,  but the noise outside was making her head ache badly, and her eyes watered due to frustration.

"You should get some rest, they won't bother you... At least not now"

Her roommate, with dark skin and very pretty face said to her, she smiled softly at Serene moving to her own bed, the girl wasn't overly friendly and wasn't hostile at the same time, she was just nice.

"Did you also face this when you arrived?"
Serene asked the girl as she lowered herself on her bed, she turned to her side facing the girl, the girl snorted as she crossed her legs under her.

"Trust me, mine was even worse, I didn't even get to the entrance of the building before I was attacked"

"Oh my.. Sorry"  was all Serene could say.

"You are Serene right?"

"Yes.. How did you know my name?"
Serene's brows were furrowed in confusion, as she watched the girl who was gazing down at her phone.

"Come on, your aunt mentioned your name a thousand times, and unfortunately your name is everywhere all over the internet"
That said, Serene shot up from her bed, moving to the girl's side.

"Uh can I sit by you, I want to see what they are saying"
Her roommate nodded and Serene quickly sat leaving a bit of space between them, her roommate showed her her phone and Serene's eyes watered at the picture of her dead parents, the caption by it made her heart race.

*Child of the late billionaire finally known. Around four this afternoon, students of The University got their best shock as the hidden child of the late Mr and Mrs Addoo shows up in their school, it is known that her name is Serene but an image of her couldn't be taken since it is a crime to take a picture of any Addoo member without permission*

"Wow" Serene whispered as she read the caption over and over again.

"It's a crime to take a picture of us without our permission?" This was another big surprise to Serene, and her eyes danced with amusement and disbelieve at the new information.