Lunch... Im hungry ;-;

I was walking towards the lunchroom where my friends usually sit. "Hey dad!" Gura says with a wide smile. "GUH, Gura I am not your dad" I say to the small girl. "You may not be her dad but you sure act like it" Ina says as she starts to eat her food. "No I don't" I say with a small glare. "Ok.....Hey Calli I am dating someo-" My head immediately shot up "WHO!?" I ask her before I can stop myself. Gura smiles and looks at Watson "Well, Ame of course!" She says. I glare at Watson, who was redder than a tomato "Watson you hurt Gura and I swe-" Suddenly Gura bursts into laughter, I look at her confused. "What's wrong Gura?" I ask her. "Me and this bozo aren't dating I was just testing something" She says laughing harder than before, Watson looks away and sighs in disappointment. "What where you testing?" I ask still not getting what was happening. Ina then chuckles before saying "See Calli you are a dad" I then realized my mistake. "Hey listen, it was just reflex" I say trying to fix my situation but only making it worst for myself. "Calli don't you use Old Spice?" Watson asks me. "Shut up, Watson!" I exclaim in surprise.

     Just as they started to calm down I noticed orange hair in one of the loner tables in the corner of the the lunchroom. It looks like I stared to long because Amelia turned to look at what I was looking at. "Hey we should invite her over don't you think?" Watson asks us. Gura turns to look "Yeah she looks lonely" She says. Ina then puts her finger on her nose and says "Not it" and the other follow closely before I could even process what was happening. "Wait why me?" I whine to the girls. "Calli you didn't do it on time!" Ina exclaims, happy that she didn't have to go and have a social interaction. "GUH, ok fine I'll go." I tell them and then start walking towards her table.

    Before I get there a group of girls settle on the same table as Kiara. They start to talk to her but I could tell Kiara was extremely uncomfortable. "Ok you can do this Calli, help her get out of that situation!" I tell myself before I continue to walk towards her. "Hey Kiara, what are you doing over here?" I ask her hoping she takes the hint. She looks at me and then realizes what I was doing "Oh, Hey Calli I just couldn't find you but now that you are here you can show me to your table, right?" I give her a nod before I hear one of the girls say something to Kiara. "You don't want to go with her, she gets in a lot of fights." Then another says "Yeah I heard that she somtimes hospitalizes her victims." I freeze at that and turn to look at Kiara. She looks at me with wide eyes. I look away from Kiara. "So!? She must have a reason to have gotten in fights!" She yells at them before grabbing my hand and walking away. Once we where far away I started to lead the way.

   "I'm back guys" I tell the rest of the girls when we get to our table. "Hey Calli" Ina says with a small smile. I then look over to Amelia and Gura. Gura was on Amelia's shoulder looking as if she was gonna fall asleep, while Amelia was a very bright red. "Hey dork, dad is back" Amelia tells Gura, and she opens her eyes immediately to look at me. "Hey Calli!" Gura exclaims with a wide smile and shows her fangs off. "Watson I'm no- You know what I won't even say it" I say to them once I had sit down with Kiara. "Ok introduce yourself's." I tell the girls. "Alright, my name is Gawr Gura." Gura says as she points her thumbs towards herself. "I'm Amelia Watson~" Amelia introduce herself to Kiara like she did to me. "I am Ninomae Ina'nis, but you can just call me Ina" The one normal person in our group says. "Oh, right I'm Mori Calliope, but you already know that" I introduce myself to Kiara with a smile. "My name is Takanashi Kiara!" She introduces herself with a wide smile. I felt my face become a bit red and look away quickly. I noticed that all the girls are staring at me. "What!?" I ask all the girls. "Nothing dad~" Gura says with a smirk. Kiara looks at me and Gura. Amelia then turns her attention back to Gura and whispers something. Gura looks at her and smiles "Watson you are so smart!" Gura exclaims with excitement in her voice. "Oh? I thought I was a dork" Amelia says smugly and Gura giggles at that. "Hey mom!" Gura says while looking at Kiara. "Yes?" Kiara answers and everyone's eyes widen, even her own eyes. "Wait-" she never got to finish because Gura and Ame started to laugh, Ina was just giggling, and me and Kiara were red at the realization that if she was mom and I was dad we would be married. I was about to say something when the dismissal bell rings. We all hurry to pick our things before we walk out to our classes, Ina being first to separate from our group, then Amelia, Gura left after Amelia but not before saying "Bye mom, bye dad!" Then it was just me and Kiara. "Hey Calli thank you again for helping me." She tells me softly. "Why is she so damn cute?" I ask myself before I answer "Hey it was no problem, if they mess with you again just tell me, ok?" I ask her and she nods. "Alright let's get to your class!" I say.

   Once we got to her class we looked at each other and smiled softly. "Well this is my stop, so talk to you later Calli!" She exclaims and walks in her class. I stay a bit longer and then walk away feeling the heat in my cheeks rise. I get to my class before the bell rings and put my head down. Just as I was about to fall asleep I see a purple haired girl walking with a brown haired girl, who was clinging to her arm a bit. "I wish me and Kiara were like that" I think to myself as I drift into sleep.

Yo I actually updated today. I wrote this on Monday and edited on Tuesday just so I could have it ready for today and post it early. Yeah I have been busy, but anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. It is also a pretty long chapter today. Also can you guess who those two were?
You know what, fuck it I'm giving them dorms, They all live in one dorm together because I'm bored and need ideas, also because Calli and Kiara gave me the idea

Word count: 1,182