Preparations

I'm lazy so the clothes that they chose is just there new clothes without Gura's cat ears, Ina's hat,  Kiara's sunhat, and Amelia's hat, Calli is keeping her hat for "bad mysterious boy" effect. As much as I love those parts of their outfits, they can't have them for this party.
~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~

   Tomorrow is the party and Kiara decide to take us shopping. I was quick in choosing my outfit, Gura and Watson walked to look at a diffrent place, Ina was also fast in looking for her clothes and left to go look around, and Kiara was still in the shop

"Why is she taking so long?" I ask myself annoyingly. I decide that I've waited enough and should go see why she is taking so long and when I see her she was trying to close a button from her shorts.

"Hey, why don't you look for one your size?" I ask and she jumps a bit.

"This is the last one! It's fine I'll just wear it unbuttoned." She shrugs and turns to look at me. She had a white crop-top blouse with little gloves tied around her wrists, she had a white headband, she had a teal chocker, and a bag on her shoulder that went to her side. She smiled and did a peace sign with her hands.

"I'm taking this!" She says and I look at her eyes that sparkle.

"Wait does she have skrellingtons in her eyes?" I ask myself as I stare at her face.

"You should go change so we can pay." I say when I notice that I was staring for to long. She nods and walks toward the changing rooms again.

"Get it together Mori!" I yell at myself

Kiara changes and we pay. We walk off to have some fun.

"Hey, Calli can we get a ice cream?" She asks with a pleading look on her face.

"Yeah, whatever." I say as I look away to try and cover up the blush that invaded my face.

"Cute......wait no, not cute. She is annoying!" I yell at myself internally.

We make it to the Ice cream stall in the food court.

"One strawberry and one chocolate, please" I ask for and I take my wallet out to pay.

To be continued.....

I'm so sorry that this is so short, I had so little time with everything in my life. Next week should be longer. Once again I'm so sorry.

Word count: 414