.......Bang!

Tw: Description of violence/ Gun usage, blood description, and Self-harm.
Have a picture of one of my babies.

~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

"Do you guys want to go somewhere today?" Amelia says as she walks into the room with us.

"I don't really mind," I say and continue to eat.

"Only if you guys stay with me." Kiara says with a smile but her eyes show fear.

"Don't worry Kiara, we promise not to leave your side!" Gura exclaims and sits beside her as if to prove her point. Kiara giggles and pats Guras head softly.

"Or at least someone will stay with you" Ina said and glanced at me for a split second.

"Yeah, don't worry about it, dude." I say and look at her, she looks at me and smiles. I feel heat starting to spread on my face and I turn around to look to the side.

"Was she always this pretty?" I ask myself and then my eyes widen.

"What the hell!?" I think and shake my head.

"Not pretty, just irritating and annoying and cute-" I think but once again I realise what I just thought.

"Get it together Calliope!" I yell at myself.

"We should go back to the dorm to get ready." Ina says and I nod.

"Oh yeah, when do you want this clothes back Watson?" I say and Kiara looks up.

"Dosen't matter, you can probably keep it. My parents own a lot of clothes so they won't notice that their clothes is gone, but we should leave before they get here." She say and quickly walks towards the door.

"Hey Calli, I can wash the dishes if you want." Kiara says

"Are you sure?" I ask and she nods, she then gets up and takes my plate.

I turn to look for my socks and shoes so we can leave. Once I find them I start to put them on. Kiara the walk over to me and put her shoes on.

"We should put our clothes in a bag and take it with us." She say and I nod, we quickly go get our clothes and put it in a bag.

"I just noticed something." I say and Kiara hums.

"Ina and Gura had their clothes on." I say and Kiara looks at me with confusion.

"Yeah, I mean it would be pretty weird if they didn't have clothes on." I stand up when I finish getting my bag and start to walk out with Kiara.

"Wha- No, not like that. I mean THEIR clothes, like clothing that belongs to them." I say and Kiara's eyes widen.

"Wait, you're right." She say and I nod

We get to the door and see the rest of the girls wating for us.

"Y'all ready to go?" I ask and they all nod.

"Ok then let's heading out." Amelia says then we start to leave.

"Hey Ame, does Ina and Gura have clothes at your house?" Kiara asks and I nod in question.

"Oh, yeah they do. We've know each other since the last year of elementary school (primary) and Gura and Ina have known each other since they were around 4 years old, when Gura was taken in by her adoptive family." Amelia explains and I nod in understanding.

We stay quiet for the rest of the walk, looking around. Once we make it to our dorm we open the door, then we get inside to our place. We all separate and go to our respective rooms to get ready. I quickly look for a shirt and my concealer. I find some blue jeans and put them on, I also find a plain black shirt. I was about to put the make up on my arms when I hear a knock.