Halloween party (Partially not canon)

"Come on Calli!" Yelled Kiara

"We aren't going to a party, Kiara." I say and throw the invitation on a desk beside our bed.

"Please." She begs and I look at her, she had those damned eyes.

"Kiara please don't do this to me." I say but she then tugs my arm slightly and I sigh.

"Fine, but you sticking with me." I say.

"Yay, thanks Calli." She says and then gives me a peck on the lips. I feel myself go extremely red and turn my head to the side when I hear her giggle.

"Love you Calli!" She says with a cheery  voice.

"Love you too." I say with a wide smile.

"Can the other three come?" She asks and I nod my head.

"I'll give them a call and tell them that the party is in three weeks." She smiles and I nod

"Ok, but first, can we sleep?" I ask and rub my eyes, she giggles but still nods.

Time skip A day later

"Ok girls we have to choose our costumes." Kiara says when we Amelia and Gura walk into the coffee shop.

"Yeah." Ina says as she nods her head.

"I'm just gonna go as a detective." Amelia says

"Your just going as yourself!?" Kiara yells and I jump slightly when I hear her.

"Yeah, pretty much." Ame says and shrugs.

"But Ameeee, that booooring." Kiara says and I think.

"What about a time traveler?" I say and I see them look at me.

"Huh?" I hear Gura say

"You know how you carry that watch around? What if you make it a time traveling device?" I say and Kiara's eyes light up.

"Yeah, that's a great idea!" She says an Amelia nod her head.

"Yeah that could work." She says.

"Hmmm." I hear Gura say. I turn to look at her and she was looking at the ground

"Hey, Gura what do you have?" Ina asks

"I don't know." She says and looks thoughtful.

"What about a shark or an atlantean?" Kiara suggests

"How am I suppose to do that?" Gura asks.

"Well, I can make you a shark tail." Ina says softly.

"And I have a shark hoodie that use to belong to my siblings!" Kiara says, I smile

"Yeah, I've seen it." I say

"Ok, now we have two costumes settled." Kiara says and I turn to look at Ina.

"Ina, you have any ideas?" Amelia asks and Ina looks like she is thinking but in the end just shakes her head.

"A priestess..." Amelia whisper and I turn to look at her.

"Huh?" I say and Amelia looks at me slightly surprised.

"A priestess could work, I mean she acts so innocent and wholesome but could be cold and strict when she wants to." She says.

"I also read a bit about the ancient ones." Amelia adds in.

"Isn't Cuthulu like a octopus God or something like that?" Gura asks and Amelia shrugs.

"I don't remember, but Ina should be a priestess that got changed by the powers of the ancient ones, into a octopus human. Like a cat girl but instead an octopus!" Amelia exclaims in excitment.

"Ok so it's just me and Kiara left?" I as and the all nod

"Oh hey Ina, remember that myth book that you borrowed from me?" Gura says and Ina nods.

"Remember what was on page 59?" Gura says and Ina nod once more but this time more hesitantly than before.

"Kiara would be perfect for it!" Gura says and Ina's eyes light up in realization and joy.

"What was it?" Kiara asks the question that the rest of us were wondering.

"The Phoniex, a fire bird that revives from their own ashes, they are very kind creatures that can handle extreme heat, as well as producing said heat." Ina says and Kiara looks at her in wonder.

"Legend said that they could have a human form with special kind of magic." Ina finishes off and Kiara had a wide smile on her face.

"Then it is settled, I'll be a Fried Chicken Phoenix shop owner." She say and I giggle at that.

"Well, Calli should be the opposite. Since a Phoenix represents life, then a reaper would be good for Calli." Ina says and Amelia nod.

"Oh yeah" Gura says and I look at her in confusion.

"How does that make any sense?" I ask

"Well you two are complete opposites, so is death and life." She explains and I nod in understanding.

"Yeah ok that makes sense." I say and Kiara stands up.

"Ok now let's go work on our costumes." She says and starts to walk out the door, I follow really closely until we get to my car, we look over and see the other in their cars.

"You guys lead the way!" Said Gura and we nod.

After the drive

"Ok so we need to sketch the designs out." Ina says and we all nod before Kiara leaves to go get something.

"Here's the hoodie!" She exclaims

"Ok ladies let's get to work." I say and start to sketch.

I'm to lazy so time skip to the actual party.

I wait for Kiara to stop talking with our co workers and sigh.

"I just wanna go home and cuddle Kiara." I think and then I get the scythe that we made and run my finger against the foam.

"Hey Calli~" Kiara whispers behind me and she then kisses my neck playfully. I turn to look at her and give her a kiss.

"Hey." I say after we break the kiss and she sits on my lap, her arms wrapped around my neck.

"What are you doing?" I ask and start to run my fingers down her hair.

"Recharging my social battery." She says and she starts to nuzzle closer.

"Welp, I guess we'll cuddle here" I think and continue to pet her head softly.

There, a halloween special! Not really canon. I posted this immediately after writing it so no proof read.

Word count: 1,008