Stroll in the Moonlight

The sky was dark by now with only the light from the moon.

"Are you excited for the match? Who are you gonna bring? Harry?" I asked as we walked through the damp grass. "Well..." Ron began. "Oh, yeah maybe one of your brothers would be a better choice bec-"

"I was going to ask you" he said. I stared at him in shock.

Me?

"Oh Ron I-, that's so nice but wouldn't you prefer to bring one of the boys? Like have a guy's day or something?" I asked.

"No I'd prefer if you came. It would be your first ever quidditch match and,well, seen as we're going back to school in two days, it will probably be our first -eh date" he said, scratching the back of his neck and looking down at the floor.

"Aw Ron that's so nice of you thank you so much!" I said, wrapping my arm around his waist. "No problem, and you did get me the tickets after all" he chuckled, kissing my head.

We had walked up the lake and were on our way back now. It was starting to get colder so I folded my arms in order to warm up. Ron was doing the same.

"Probably should have brought jackets" I giggled. "Yeah" Ron replied, wincing. "C'mere" he said, wrapping his arms around me and rubbing his hands up and down my arms. "Thank you that's much better" I chuckled.

When we arrived back to the house, everyone was back in the kitchen. Ron and I sat on the couch under a big blanket. I lay my head on his shoulder and we both fell asleep straight away. 

A/N: Hi! Sorry I know this is a short one but I'm quite busy with schoolwork at the moment so it's hard to get time to write but I'll try my best!