Author's Note

The fourth installment for life series is now completed. Thank you so much for reading and loving the story of Niccolo and everyone involved in this story as much as I loved and enjoyed making them! This was supposed to be the third installment and I already posted the first chapter early october, but plans changed and I decided to write seb's first. I started posting the second chapter of this story early january. This is to clarify the dates posted on the blurb.

I also want to say how grateful I am to make it at four. Finishing story was a hard task for me but here I am, just finished the fourth story. It may still lack on somethings but while writing this I can tell the improvements of my words and other details. It is satisfying to write knowing it is for my self gain as a wannabe writer. Thank you for the encouraging words and for pouring my notifications lots of love! I may not reciprocate some feelings but know that I appreciate everything! My words and your good compliments be ricocheted with love.

Anyways, If there are scenes that you felt attached to, then this story is dedicated to you! I hope you learned a thing or two with this story like I did while working on it. Like how you should self-reflect on things that made you wrong, and how life can bring love to you without actually looking for it.

And just like Niccolo, I hope life will give you the love you seek.

- em.