CH.15: Relief for Trost.

Start from the beginning

I open my eyes to see two Titans coming right for us. Both hideous. "A-Armin!" I shout, my voice cracks at a high pitch. He snaps his head round to see the two monsters coming for us. He gets to his feet then picks me up. Armin backs up against the evaporating Titan body as one of the Titans reach out to grab us.

At an inhuman speed, someone kills the Titan that tryed grabbing Armin and I, then quickly moved onto the other. I've only seen one person as agile as that before and I only saw him this morning with Hange. The short figure lands on top of an Titan they just killed and their cape flows with the gentle breeze. The Wings of Freedom on their back.

The figure glanced over their shoulder and looks at us. "Oi, idiots, explain whats going on here?" Levi asks. "And what happened to your legs Ezlyn, we need you on the survey corps but you've got a pernament injury?" He clicks his tongue then jumps down to us. "Wait, why are your legs steaming and curling at the ends? Did you perhaps get burn by a Titan?"

"C-Captain Levi, I'm regenerating." I stutter, shading my eyes from the sun behind him. His face contorts into a disgusted look. He looks over at Armin.

"Cadet, has she hit her head and become mentally unstable like one of my Comrades?" Levi asks Armin, confusion writen all over his features.

"No, Captain, she's being honest. If you don't mind, I'll explain how when we get somewhere safe other than here." Armin responds, lifting me up so I am confortable. Levi just looks at me then scoffs.

"Okay then, let's go up." He attaches his hooks to the wall behind us and scales it upwards. Armin follows behind quickly, same with Mikasa and Rico. We reach the top of the wall and run along it, towards were we departed from Commander Pixis.

Soon enough I could see Commander Pixis and his staff officers waiting for us with a few other people. "Welcome back, brave soldiers." Pixis greeted. I smile faintly and he gives an appreciating smile back.

Armin leans down a bit to whisper something in my ear. "Ezlyn, you do know you don't have to stay awake in my arms, get some rest." I giggle a bit.

"Okay, Thank you." My energy was completly drained and the only things I could do at the moment were: Sleep, talk, move my eyes, thats it. I was so tired I let my eyes droop shut then I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

I wake to the sound of chains being rattled and I open my eyes. I'm in a familiar looking place. I sat up and noticed my legs had regrew.

"Ezlyn your awake finally." I turn to see Eren sitting on a bed like mine, also in shackles.

"Did you have a nice sleep?" My head snaps in the direction of the familiar voice. It was Commander Erwin with Levi leaning on the wall behind him. But why are they here? Why am I here?

"Uhm, yes sir." I respond, my voice croaky. I clear my throat so I can speak normally. "Why are you both here, sirs."

"Well, I'm sure your already aware of your powers. It's been a few days since you sealed the gate and you were sent here because the uncertainty both of your powers bring, so the Military Police locked you both up down here, in a cell. We're here to clarify both of your intensions with your abilitys and how will they be useful in helping humanity victory against Titans" The blonde Commander explained. "Ezlyn you can go first if you like."

I crossed my legs and sat my hands over my knees. "Well, as you know I'd wish to join the Survey Corps, but there's something new on my list of motivations..." My head falls downward and I'm staring at the space in front of me. I feel my lips curl into a vicious grin. "I'd love to get revenge on those mindless idiots and get rid of the Titans so everyone lives in peace." I swing my head up to look at them and tilt it. "What'd you think of that."

The Commander laughs a bit then looks up at me with a friendly smile. "That's more like the person I helped eight years ago. Enthusiastic, Passionate and a tiny bit scary, just like your father."

I gulped at the sound of him mentioning my Father. "Sir, can you not mention him again please." I plea.

He clears his throat. "I'm sorry for mentioning a sensitive topic. But now Eren, can you please say your intentions."

I look over at Eren who's staring at the bed intensly. His breaths becoming ragged and hitched. "I'm going to join the Survey Corps, and I'm going to slaughter all the Titans." He looks up at the two people in front of him. A shadow cast over his face with a evil smile. "And I'll not spare a single one."

I notice Captain Levi's eye's light up. "Oh? Fasinating." He gets up off the wall and walks towards the bars, resting one of his hands on them. "Erwin, I'll take responsibility for these two. Tell that to the top brass. It's not that I trust them. If they betray us or go berserk, I won't hesitate to kill them on the spot. I doubt anyone would object. There's no one better suited for this, after all. I'm accepting both of your requests to join the Survey Corps, although, Ezlyn you don't have much of a choice in the matter."

I fall back onto my bed out of relief and let out a shaky sigh. "Thank you." I close my eyes and exhaustion takes over once again.

____________------------------------------------___________________________________________
Ara Ara, You've made it this far once again, Thank you very much. I'll see you in the next chapter (I hope ;-;). Have a nice Day/Night, Sayonara.