CH.15: Relief for Trost.

Start from the beginning

Mama hesitantly pulls her hand from mine and raises it up to her mouth. I could see tears pricking at the edges of her teal eyes.

"T-Those eyes, Ezlyn. Why are you making that face?" She covers her face with both of her hands and falls to the ground. "I wish I'd never get to see that look ever again. You look so much like my Mother, Ezlyn, and it's scary."

I relax my face and drop down in front of her. "Mama, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I was only saying what I felt needed to be said." I place my hand ontop of hers. Yellow sparks flew out my hand.

I regained memories. Eren, Trost, Garrison Commander Pixis, sealing the gate. I'm dreaming again. I raise my hands to my eyes and begin to rub them roughly. I snap my eyes open and I'm still stuck under the boulder.

My hand slams down on the ground and it glows yellow. A massive tree comes out the ground and lifts the boulder up with it. I scuttle out from under the disintegrating tree and Eren stands up behind me. I raise my fists ready to attack him but a blonde figure lands on my shoulder. It was Armin.

"Ezlyn, he's back in control. Protect him while he lifts the boulder! I'm going to find Mikasa." He informs me. I hum in response and he fly's away. I turn back to Eren who has massive amounts of steam coming out of his body, he lifts the boulder onto his shoulders then begins to walk in the direction of the gate. I run ahead of him so I can get some of the Titans out of the way.

A ten-meter class appears out of nowhere and I run up to it and slash the back of it's neck with my claw-like nail. I glance over to the gate and at least five more Titans ranging between 8-15 meters come walking in. I run towards the gate and slice through one of the smaller ones napes. I glance over my shoulder to check on Eren and a crawling Titan is going for him. I run as fast as I can to Eren but someone kills the Titan before I do. Mikasa and Armin begin running in front of Eren, leading him to the gate.

I hear screaming all around me. I turn to see Squad leader Ian sacrifice himself for another comrade. I wince and turn back to the other titans. My claws find themselves going through several napes as Eren gets to the gate.

"Go, Eren!" Armin yells. Eren let's out a deafening roar and he sets the boulder down against the gate. He collapses and I run up to the boulder and my hands glow yellow as a whole net made of ivy, snakes its way up the boulder and the wall, securing them both together.

I run out of energy and my legs give out beneath me. I open my eyes and I'm being held up by Armin. "Can you move?" He asks, cradling me.

I shake my head and he try's pulling me out but my legs are caught in the nape still. Another figure lands next to me with someone on their back. Mikasa stood there with Eren, sleeping on her back peacefully. "I can't free her, her legs are still lodged in there." Armin cry's, giving another tug of my waist, trying to free me.

Rico lands in front of me. "We don't have time, I'll cut her free." She pulls a new pair of blades out of her sheath's.

"No, you'll cut her legs off!" Armin wails. I look up at him and poke his arm.

"I think I can regenerate, I did it last night but never told you. Sorry." I say in a whisper, looking into his blue eyes.

He scrunches up his eyes."Do it!" He looks away and winces.

Ricos blade goes right through my knees, cutting the lower half of my legs off. I bit down hard on my sleeve to muffle my screams of pain to not scare Armin. He loses his balance and falls back off my Titan onto the ground below. He braces me for impact by covering me with his body and we hit the ground with a thump and the sound of ODM gear hitting the ground sounded through my ears.