"Chase, Please just a few more minutes," I begged.

"Julian, It's raining, you have to come back." He places a hand over his blazer over his head, pulling my arm.

"Go. " I mutter.

"You are standing here for like 2 hours, Julian." Chase struggles to speak, "You didn't take breakfast today. Julian, you will fall sick. Please."

I sniff, as Chase pulls me away from her grave,

°°°

"Take this." Chase passes me a towel, I take my seat on my bed, wearing only a pair of trousers, I can feel the water from my wet hair landing on my chest. I snatch the towel and wipe my hair.

On my desk, I gaze at the bracelet that Jen gave to me, on my birthday.

"Jenna, hey."

She sat alone in the cafeteria. Her eyes filled with hesitation, when she caught my sight. "Hi, Julian." She whispered, her eyes locked at her tray.

"I am new here, so you know, You are kind of the only one I know here. So can I sit with you?" I beamed, she nodded. I took my seat in front of her.

Placing my tray on the table, I asked, "So Jen, tell me about yourself."

"There is not much to say. It's boring anyway. I am the tailor's daughter." She whispered without making any eye contact. She rubbed her hand behind her neck. Her eyes suddenly travel towards a group of girls, who seemed to be gossiping about, Jenna.

Jenna signed and gently licked her upper lips, gazing at me, "Julian, I am sorry but I have to go."

She began to leave when I said, "I am new, you know. I still have problems navigating the classroom. So if you direct me, I will be glad ."

"Okay." She whispered.

"Julian." Chase places his hand over my shoulder. "Wear your shirt, we have to go for lunch."

"I will not go." I shift towards the center of the bed, wrapping my arm around my knees.

"Come on, man. You have to eat." I lift my head to gaze at Chase, who stood near the doorway with his hand on his hips, "Okay, if you don't want to go out, it's fine. I am bringing your meal here." He said politely.

I bend my head and position it over the top of my knees, without replying to his suggestion.

There was a silence.

"You know Jenna had a tough life," I said almost abruptly, Chase doesn't say anything. "She was bullied by a gang of rich girls."
I still remember that day.

Jenna and I had become friends, but she never told me what did those girls do, so I figured I have to take care of it myself. I took the shape of one of the girls and joined them.

"Jenna, if you massage my legs I will pay you. I figure your family needs money, I mean your dad can hardly afford anything." Jenna sat between the circle created by a group of girls, My blood began to boil. I gently pulled out my phone and started recording their malicious act unobtrusively. "Yeah. You might be able to go to parlors Jenny and get rid of the ugliness of yours. By the way, Are you dating Julian for money? I mean if you do, you are really smart for an elf."