CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: THE WEDDING

Start from the beginning

You had let her borrowed your cloak for her to blend in with the dark and shadows, you also lend her one of your mini daggers for self defense.

You let her borrow Daisy, she had little experience about riding a horse but she knew enough to trudge Daisy to the Manor.

Currently, you and fiona were on your balcony, she was ready to leave. "Remember, if anything goes wrong do not come back here. I'll send you a letter if everything's back to normal again." You whispered and she nodded.

You helped her go down to the balcony and to the stables, getting Daisy out and feeding her with an apple. There were no guards at tbe gates so you and fiona hurried to go to the gate.

Idiots, leaving the gates with no guards. What if the witch came back? Or if the castle gets robbed? Ever since dream came they had been slacking off lately.

You helped fiona to get on top of Daisy, she grabbed the reigns and looked down on you. Although her eyes was hidden because of the hood of the cloak, you still smiled.

"Be careful." You said and she only nodded, trudging away with Daisy.

»»--⍟--««

The sun was peeking through the horizon when fiona and Daisy arrived at the Manor, with little experience with horses, she and Daisy got lost a couple of times.

The guards blocked her way as soon as they saw her. She then pulled away her hood and fished something in her pockets.

It was the letter you made, she then nervously handed the paper to the guards. "Princess Y/N sent me." She stated and the guards looked at each other before reading the letter.

When they finished reading they returned the letter to fiona and made way for her. "You may enter." And with that, she trudged Daisy forward to enter the milky white gates.

She hop off of Daisy, a guard taking Daisy to their stables and fiona knocking to the front door. A Butler opened the door.

The Butler recognize her right away, for he already saw her when she and you visited the Manor at that one time to trade with quackity.

"Hello, I'd like to visit miss alexandra?" She spoke and the Butler opened the doors more for her to go inside.

"Follow me." He said before walking away, fiona quickly following him.

They took turns and turns from hallway to hallway, they then climbed the second floor and knocked to a certain door.

Fiona heard a few grumbling nd groaning on the other side before silence, then shuffling of covers and clothes then the door opened.

There, alexandra stood. Her black hair was a mess and it's everywhere, she was wearing a dark purple nightgown that's a little wrinkled, dark bags displays under her brown orbs as she stares shock at fiona.

She was shock for a moment, her expression turned to an excited one before frowning immediately. She turned to the butler and dismissed him, she then let fiona in her room.

"What are you doing here?" Alexandra snapped, trying to sound angry but instead she sounds excited.

"Where did you go? Why haven't you been showing up? Princess Y/N is really worried..." Fiona blabbered.