Chapter 17 - Dark mark, Dark soul

Ivory's POV:

We arrived at Hogwarts two hours ago, and I haven't seen Draco yet. I have already visited his dorm multiple times. His trunks were on the bed, but he wasn't there himself. I was getting a little worried now.

*An hour later*

Draco's POV:

Looking into the mirror, I felt miserable. Tears streamed down my face. My emotions were uncontrollable. Thinking about how my own father treated me still traumatizes me. I'll never get that image out of my head.

I heard a quiet voice in the distance, "Draco...?" I splashed my face with cold water and fixed myself.

?" I splashed my face with cold water and fixed myself

Ivory's POV:

I was running out of places where he could be. Hermione helped me search around the whole school, but eventually she gave up. We even checked the room of requirement. The only thing that I hadn't checked yet was one of the top floors, where the boy's bathroom is. The sound of my shoes tapping on the cobblestone floor echoed through the hallways. Students never really went to the top floors because it's absolutely freezing, and Moaning Myrtle tends to haunt students for fun there.

*Sobbing noises*

"Hello...?" I slowly walked into the bathroom, not knowing who I was going to find crying. I wish I'd taken Hermione with me.

I was a few meters away from him. He turned around when he noticed it was me. His face was covered in tear stains. "Ivory...", he gasped in shock.

I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug, "I've been looking everywhere for you! Why are you all the way up here, alone?" This was not how I expected to find him at all.

"I needed some silence. I'm just glad to see my beautiful princess again.", he said, holding me tight.

"Draco don't lie, why are you crying?" I pulled back, and wiped his tears.

He gulped, "Trust me Ivory, it's really nothing darling..." Draco gave me another tight hug.

"Oh wow babe. You really did miss me, didn't you?", I chuckled, slowly wrapping my arms around his waist again.

"But I'm serious, if there is something going on you can always tell me. No secrets right?" Draco nodded as he closed his eyes, putting his head on my shoulder.

*The next day*

"Good morning sunshines!" I threw my pillows at Ginny and Hermione, who were still sleeping.

Ginny yawned, hiding her face under the sheets, "Gosh Ivory! I've never seen you so excited for class before."

"I'm definitely not happy that we're having class again. But I am reunited with Draco.", I smiled, throwing on my robe and putting on some makeup.