Chapter 9 - Love is dark

*Few days later*

Ivory's POV:

I slept in Draco's dorm last night, and woke up with him still laying on my chest. I smiled. Then I looked at the clock.

"Draco get up!" I tried to push him off me, but he didn't budge. "Morning princess.", he softly chuckled, holding me tighter. His morning voice is to die for.

"We're late for class. We got to get up!"

He groaned, "I don't give a fuck if I'm late, Ivory." He pulled me closer to his chest.

"I care, so get off me, so I can go to class."

He looked at me and said, "What do you say?"

"Seriously Draco, I have to go!" I was getting annoyed by his behavior.

"Please?", I said, giving him a pouty face. After 2 minutes, he let go of me, which felt like forever. I quickly put on my robe, and threw my hair in a messy bun.

"You look hot babe.", he smiled. I glared at him, and picked up my bag in silence. I looked in the mirror one more time before leaving. "Draco! You left a mark, again!", I complained, trying to cover it up with the collar of my blouse.

"Of course I did. I'm claiming you because you're mine." I saw him smirking in the reflection of the mirror.

"Are you worried your Mudblood friends will see?"

I turned to face him."I can't believe you called them that again.", I scoffed, frustratingly dropping my makeup on the vanity.

"What? It's true. Potter and Weaslebee may not be Mudbloods, but Granger sure is. And you're pathetic if you disagree."

I shouted at him in frustration, "Fuck you Malfoy!" as I rushed out of his dorm. We've talked before about this. I can't stand him talking shit about my friends.

"Ooh, not very friendly."

"You are driving me insane! I'm leaving. See you after class."

"Darling wait..." He called after me. However, I wasn't bothered to respond. I slammed his door shut, and ran to class.

Draco's POV:

Fuck, I think I messed up. I thought she would be up for some jokes, but she surely wasn't in the mood today. I knew that I had to apologize to her or make up for it. But the problem is that I rarely apologize to anyone. Why is she so different?! My hands turned into fists. I punched the wall because I was angry at myself. The sound of me banging against the wall echoed through my dorm, and my knuckles instantly turned bright red.

"Fuck me, I mean her... How can I be so selfish, and stupid?", I said to myself.

I searched for my robe that was thrown under the bed last night. I sprayed a whiff of Dior Sauvage cologne on my neck, and rushed to potion class as well. There was an empty seat next to my girlfriend, so I gladly took it.

"Decided to join us Mr. Malfoy in the last 20 minutes of the lesson?" Snape mentioned as I sat down 30 minutes late.

"Excuse me professor, I got distracted." I cleared my throat.

"Mhm, I see.", Snape mumbled looking over at both me and Ivory.

"Hey look babe, I'm really sorry...", I whispered, scooting closer to her. She didn't even look at me for one second. I placed my hand on her thigh,
but she immediately removed it, completely ignoring my apology.

"Professor? May I go to the bathroom?", she politely asked raising her hand.

She got up and left the classroom. I stood up as well and went after her. I heard Snape calling me back, but I had to make it up to Ivory. I tried to catch up. When I was near enough, I grabbed her by the shoulder and pushed her into the nearest broom closet. I pinned her against the wall and forced her to look at me. "Let me go Draco."