Chapter 15 - Fever dream

Ivory's POV:

"Draco..., Draco wake up babe."

He was choking on his own tears. He probably had another nightmare. "Baby, wake up. I'm here with you.", I whispered again, running my fingers through his hair. With a loud gasp, he finally woke up. I wanted to give him the biggest hug immediately to make him feel safe. However, before I even had a chance to touch him, I was pushed back.

He cried out, "Get away from me, psychopath!" Almost falling out of bed.

"Draco, what's wrong?''

''Come lay back down.", I said worried.

He began to walk around the room, restless. His hands went through his hair as he pulled it, grinding his teeth against each other. Draco was clearly frustrated and upset, but mostly frightened of me. I got out of bed and tried to calm him down again. "Dray please talk to me, I want to help you. It was just another nightmare."

After a few minutes, his panic attack began to lessen and his breathing slowly went back to normal. He sat back down on the edge of the bed with a deep sigh. I sat behind him, and stroked his back. Draco put his head in his hands and started crying.

"What happened in your nightmare?", I asked,
trying to get him to speak. Hearing him cry was heartbreaking.

"You..., you lied to me." His voice cracked while speaking.

"I lied to you? I would never lie to you, Draco."

"You were one of them..." He started sobbing harder, his head still in his hands.

I frowned while I comforted him at the same time. "What do you mean?"

"Death Eaters."

"Death Eaters? Wow that would be the last group on earth I'd join. Why the hell would I have the Dark Mark, Draco? Don't be silly."

"You said that it was all a trick, your love. For me. Then you threw us both off the Astronomy Tower...", He almost couldn't breathe while telling me about his nightmare.

"So basically, you are saying that my love for you is not real and that I murdered both you and me?" I tried to summarize it. He got back up and turned around, facing me.

"What a silly nightmare!", I chuckled, cupping his cheek.

He looked at me and mumbled, "It all felt too real..., Rory."

"All dreams and nightmares can feel real, but that doesn't make them real." I pulled up my sleeve, revealing my bare arm.

"See, nothing to worry about.", I smiled, planting a kiss on Draco's forehead. His red and puffy eyes stared into my soul as I pulled my sleeve back down again.

"Let it go, Draco. It wasn't reality.", I tried relieving him.

"And you and Pottah kissed."

A chuckle escaped my mouth. "Me and Harry?! Draco, I don't even want to know how weird that dream was."

"I was petrified, that's all I've got to say."

*Later that Morning*

I wanted to freshen up, so I turned on the shower and adjusted the water temperature. The steam from the heat felt good on my skin. My favorite vinyl record played in the background.

I felt a cold breeze hitting my body while steam escaped the room. Draco unexpectedly came into the bathroom. His gaze looked me up and down, scanning every part of my body. "If you're checking for a Dark Mark love, it's not there.", I joked.