Chapter 11 - Forbidden curse

*The next day*

Ivory's POV:

I was required to stay a night at the hospital wing to make sure I was fully recovering. Draco never left my side and sat beside my bed the whole night. Hermione walked in and smiled when she saw me. "Rory! How do you feel?'' She sounded so worried and hugged me tightly.

"Hey Hermoine, better I guess.", I mumbled getting overwhelmed by her hug.

"I'm just curious what happened. Because I was really enjoying the Yule Ball until I began to feel funny."

"So are we darling.", Draco replied, putting his hand on my cheek.

"Wait you guys don't know what happened either?" I frowned at them. Hermione looked over at Draco and then looked back at me. "We only saw you collapse. It all happened very fast."

"Well, how can we find out?", I asked. There was a brief moment of silence, during which everyone glared at each other.

Hermione took off her necklace and said, "I might have an idea..."

"Wait, what are you doing? What is that?", I questioned.

"It's a time turner. It can be used to travel in time.", she explained.

Draco seemed to be as confused as I was. Hermione has never told me about this. That's probably how she has been getting to all her classes. I always wondered how she could manage to do that in such a short period of time. Draco's curiosity empowered.
"Well, come on Granger, what the fuck are you waiting for?", Draco impatiently hushed.

Hermione took a deep breath and put the time turner around both of their necks. "We will be back soon, darling. Don't worry." Draco kissed my hand.
Hermione twisted the time turner. After a few seconds, Draco and Hermione vanished.

Draco's POV:

Granger had this time turner thing. I've heard of it before, but I wasn't aware that students could obtain it. This was the only way we could find out what happened to Ivory.

It was a weird experience. We were back to the night at the Yule Ball. People were dancing and having fun. No one had a clue what was about to happen.

Hermione pointed to the staircase, "Hey look over there." Ivory, Granger and Ginny walked down the steps. It was like reliving one of my most precious memories. I saw myself taking her for a dance. Hermione and I waited for the moment Ivory left my side at the ball. That was the only time she wasn't with me.

"Quick! She is coming this way, we have to hide.", Hermione loudly whispered, hiding behind a bar. This was the moment Ivory was got punch for the two of us. She gracefully made her way over to the table. "God she is fucking gorgeous."

"Draco, if they hear you we are in serious trouble!", Hermione whispered annoyed.

When she was pouring punch, Cedric came up and approached her. "Seriously, that Diggory guy still can't keep his eyes off my princess? Bet you he didn't read that letter correctly.", I scoffed turning my hands into fists.

"Shut up!" Hermione was getting frustrated that I was not focused.

We saw Cedric pointing at me. Ivory turned around to take a look. He then reached for a little bottle from his pocket and poured it into her punch. The anger within me almost made me act up. Hermione had to hold me back. "I think we know enough.", she muttered looking down. She twisted the time turner again, and we went back to the hospital wing.

"That time turner is crazy! Did you see anything?"

I rushed out of the room, "Hermione you tell her."