Chapter 14 - Into the darkness

*Months later*

Ivory's POV:

Weeks have passed since I drank the Veritaserum. Luckily, my friends, including Draco, have been acting normal again.

"Hey darling." Draco tightly hugged me from behind. I smiled as I turned my head so I could see him, "Hi!" He gave me a passionate kiss, and sat down next to me.

"Does my girl want to do something fun?", he asked in an intriguing way.

"I'm always up for something fun, you know that Draco." I smirked, giving him another kiss. He stood up again and rolled his eyes over to the left, giving me a sign he wanted to go somewhere else. We strolled around the corridors. I had no idea where he was planning to take me today. Then Draco reached for my hand and started to run.

"Slow down Draco, you are going to fast!", I panted

"That's not what you told me last night.", he grinned.

"Really Draco?!"

He ran outside as fast as he could. The sound of gravel crushing beneath our feet. Dust and sand from the stones covering my white shoes. The weather was perfect for spending a day outside.

"Where are you taking me?" I was out of breath.

"Look behind you love." He spun me around.

I jumped right back into his arms after taking a quick look at the sign. "Omg are we really going to Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade today?!" He raised his brows up and down as he bit his lip. I always loved going to Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade, the shops bring back so many memories. I haven't been there for a good while. Hogsmeade is basically where everyone gets their first school supplies to go to Hogwarts, like wands, robes, and more.

When we arrived, everyone kindly greeted us. The people there are extremely nice, and the sphere was really cozy. We first went to Weasley Wizard Wheezes, in Diagon Alley. It was no surprise that the shop was packed. We had to squeeze our way through. All the students had a day of today, and it looked like they all had the same idea.

I started to hear gasps as soon as Draco walked into the shop, following me. Looking around, I saw all these anxious and scared faces. Wonder why people still fear him and his family. Maybe some students were in the yard when Draco almost used the forbidden curse on Cedric half a year ago. He is really sweet, even though it often doesn't appear that way. Draco is just really protective of everything that belongs to him, including me. I decided to ignore all the whispers, and to take a look on the second floor.

"How much for these boys?", I asked the twins, holding up a box of chocolate frogs.

"Five galleons.", they said in unison.

"How much for me?" I was hoping they would give me it for free.

"Five galleons."

"I'm your best friend!", I frowned sarcastically.