Chapter 12 - Drunk thoughts, sober mind

*Two months later*

Ivory's POV:

I heard some whispers behind me, but I didn't care  to find out what they were. I turned around once more, and pulled the sheets over my head. The whispers got louder.

"3..2..1..HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!", Ginny and Hermione cheered, waking me up.

"Jeezz you guys scared the shit out of me!" I hid under my covers. I totally forgot that today I would turn 17.

"Come on Rory get up, we have a surprise for you that is waiting for you in the Great Hall!"

They took my blanket, so it was no longer worth staying. I got dressed and put on my makeup. Today, I wore something else instead of my usual robe. Because I mean, why not, it's my birthday.

Ivory's OUTFIT:

The three of us were on our way to the Great Hall

The three of us were on our way to the Great Hall. "Happy Birthday Ivory!" The Weasley Twins congratulated me when they joined us.

"We've got a special gift for you.", Fred winked.

"Do ya?", I chuckled walking in between them.

They both nodded with a grin on their faces. I hope it's not something weird again like last year. They gave me a box and when I opened it, it exploded right in my face. After, I was covered in confetti.

"Fuck.", I mumbled as I tripped over a loose cobblestone.

"Her age didn't change her clumsiness I see.", Ginny giggled.

"17 and still can't walk properly." George decided to continue with the jokes.

Fred raised his brows, looking down at me, "If she has been at Draco's dorm, she can't either..."

I yelled, "Oh shut up Fred!" Giving him a push.

Ginny and Hermione looked at each other with their eyes widening. "That last thing isn't true.", I confirmed.

"I hate to break it to you Ivory, but from what I heard, Fred is speaking facts..." Harry and Ron decided to join us in walking to the Great Hall as well.

"Oh come on, grow up! Don't act like you are all so innocent." I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of them.

They guys shut up very fast after that. We arrived at the Great Hall. Everyone waved and smiled at me as I walked in. That's new, usually I'm given strange looks, but still because of all the rumors that have been going around the past few months. I sat at the table, and all of my friends gathered around me. Luna came in with a big chocolate cake that looked absolutely divine.

"Make a wish Ivory, and blow out the candles!", Luna smiled, placing the cake in front of me. Before I closed my eyes, I noticed Pansy coming up to the table. When I opened my eyes again, I blew out all of the candles except for one. Pansy thought it was funny to place her hand in front of it.