just a little (corpsekkuno smut!)

sykkunos pov

"i need to talk with you jack if you can" i asked him hoping he could. usually with things like this i would either tell corpse but hes my boyfriends and i don't want him to break up with me as i love him more than anyone ever. 

"oh sure sykkunie! but why aren't you turnin to corpse for this or Rae or toast why me." i was confused why he asked this i mean i would usually call him for personal things like this and ill tell ran later in the day.

 for example he was the first person i told i was gay because he was supportive but rae was just spazzing which wont be good if she's screaming it down my ear drums

. "what do you mean i always come to you for personal stuff like the time i was gay" i was blushing realised i said that quite loudly and corpse was in the other room. "what was that sykkunie!" i heard corpse yell from the other room hearing the smirk in his voice.

 "n...nothing c...c...corpsy!" i was stuttering and i heard corpse and jack laugh. "anyway jack i uhh i wanted to s....say t...that i...im a l.....l....little" i stuttered already thinking the hate i could of received if this was live. 

"really! oh how long have you know?" jack asked he seemed really supportive like when i came out to him as gay, "well ive know s....since i w........was 2.......21" i was 24 now (oh yea in this sykkuno is 24 and corpse is 26) so I've know 4 years without telling anyone but my parents as my dads sister who unfortunately passed away was a little as well so i knew they would be supportive.

 but i wasn't so sure about my friends. "oh thats so cool do you want me to tell anyone or is this like a little secret" he asked slightly whispering knowing it was so Evelyn didn't hear. "i would prefer if it was kept a secr-" i was cut of to see my tall boyfriend wearing chains with his shirt off.

 "hello sykkuno! are you there?" i heard jack on the phone and corpse mouthed to me to say bye which i did. "hey j...jack im g...gonna g..go" i stuttered gulping knowing what's coming (rip sykkuno).

 "*laugh* did corpse hear you say it" he asked and i hummed in response. "hehe ok sykkuno imma head out have fun you two and don't let him go to hard on you" he chuckled after that and ended the call as i looked up at corpse who was now looming over me smirking.

"you should've told me you were a little" he said seductively through my ear making me shiver as he slithered his arms to my waist suddenly yanking me towards him. 

"i...i though y......you w......would h...h...hate me" i quivered as he bent down to bite on my earlobe gently making me whine. "i would never sy you should know that" i whispered more deeply biting more harder on my earlobe making me moan more.

 he chuckled and tapped the back of my thigh to jump. which i did. "do you want daddy to be rough or gentle baby" he asked seductively as he started licking strips up and down my neck biting at random times.

 "r...rough" i moan out making corpse laugh against my neck. "well this is gonna be a fun night then" he walked over to our bed and plonked me on it and ripped the hoodie i had on off.

corpses pov

aww look at him so cute and adorable yet so hot at the same time i want him my brain was going crazy as i licked my lips looking at sykkuno willingly placing his hands above his head. i placed one hand on his neck and the other on his wrist applying pressure. 

"so submissive for daddy" i growl grinding against him harshly. he moaned loudly. "c....corpse!" he moaned out making me stop and him whimper from loss of contact. "i am now daddy to you unless we have people over or we are out in public or on stream" i growled once again, "o...ok" sykkuno stuttered out and i grinded against him harder making him pant.

 "d....daddy!" he moaned out loud and i smiled to myself before kissing him and ramming my tongue in his mouth. "you like that? yea i bet you want me to fuck your brains out so the only word you know is daddy" i slurred in his ear making him moan. 

he nodded and i stopped what i was doing, "use your words baby boy" i slurred making him nod rapidly. 

"yes oh yes please daddy please!" he begged which was good enough for me. i pulled both of our pants and boxers and slammed into sykkuno and thrusted at a rapid pace making him wince and whimper in pleasure and pain as i thrusted at an in human speed.

 he moaned louder than i ever heard come from him so i though i would add a lot more of pleasure. i snaked my hand to his throbbing member and started teasing his tip before pumping at the same rhythm as my thrust's making him practically scream daddy throughout the world.

 "i...im g......gonna c.......c.....cum!" he screamed as he came all over my hand and i done one last thrust and came deep within my boyfriend. panting i pulled out and collapse next to sykkuno.

 "you know i would never judge if you were a little" i panted and looked at sykkuno as bright as the sun. "i know i love you" he smiled nudging into my chest and i wrapped my arms around him protectively. "i love you too"

words: 964