Chapter 123: Back To That Key Moment ②

Start from the beginning

The difficulty of the task not only depended on the task itself but also on Shang Ke's decisions in life.

"Yes, the wedding date is in three months." Ticia smiled slightly. "Second brother, you won't miss your sister's wedding, will you?"

"I will go." Tylor replied, standing upright in the courtyard. He had no intention of inviting anyone to come in and sit down in the house.

"It's freezing." Shang Ke called out, "Come in and have a chat. It's just that the room is very small, so I'm afraid I'll have to let the others rest in the yard."

"Thank you for the kind gesture, Lord Osari." Ticia responded politely as she glanced at Kaiser nearby.

Tylor reluctantly let them in. Shang Ke poured them hot tea and sent some refreshments to the guards in the courtyard to warm them up.

Ticia noticed how Shang Ke worked in an orderly manner and had a good impression of him. It was just that he and second brother lived together in the same room, had a close relationship, and Kaiser's attitude towards him... Ticia had a bit of a problem with that.

Shang Ke told Tylor to catch up with his sister while he went to the kitchen to prepare their meals. But after a while, Tylor came in and told him there was no need to work. The visitors were going to leave very soon.

"They came all the way here and you don't want them to have a meal?" Shang Ke asked, puzzled.

"Making for twenty or thirty people is too troublesome." Tylor leaned in and kissed his face. "Reserve your delicious meals for only me and Pupu."

Shang Ke shrugged and didn't insist.

When the two sent them out, Kaiser seemed to want to talk to Shang Ke alone, but he couldn't even get a word out.

After a few more turns, Ticia was very surprised to see the neat vegetable plots and gardens, the exquisitely designed amusement park nearby, and the children who were playing in it. Shang Ke's wisdom and ingenuity and Tylor's serene demeanor surprised her. The once majestic and refined Prince Tylor was now willing to live in seclusion with a man in the mountains.

Ticia sighed in her heart. She couldn't blame Tylor for being bitterly disappointed with them. After he became a half-devil, no one supported him or accepted him. They just politely told him to rest in a quiet place. How could Tylor not understand their fear veiled in politeness?

Before leaving, Ticia asked Tylor, "Second brother, do you really plan to be with Osari? You are both men and I'm afraid you'll suffer criticisms in the future."

"Do you know why I became a half-devil?" Tylor asked in reply.

"Wasn't it because of the devil qi?"

"It's because of Shang Ke's death."

"He's your weakness, so you want to be with him?"

Tylor was expressionless as he continued, "Do you know why I could get rid of the devil qi and return to normal again?"

"Why?"

"Because Shang Ke came back to me."

So? Ticia stared at him with a puzzled face.

Tylor looked at Shang Ke standing not too far away. His voice was warm as he spoke, "Only the power of faith can dispel the devil qi. Shang Ke is my faith."

Ticia looked at him in shock. It wasn't uncommon to regard one's lover as their faith, but it required extremely tenacious and pure emotions to transform this faith into a force strong enough to dispel devil qi.