Chapter 116: Back To That Key Moment ①

Start from the beginning

"The company's business will be handled by you for the time being. Don't disturb me unless a particularly important decision needs to be made." Jian Chenfeng's indifferent face practically said, 'Bye, I won't send you off'.

Secretary Cui tried to fight again, but he heard a slight noise coming from the room behind Jian Chenfeng.

They both looked inside simultaneously. They saw a Shang Ke in a shirt and bare legs walking through the living room like a ghost and making his way into the kitchen.

Jian Chenfeng turned around and stared at Secretary Cui. "What did you see just now?"

Secretary Cui could only withdraw his shocked gaze and prudently declare, "I saw nothing."

Fuck! The man in Director Jian's room is Jiang family's second young master, Jiang Yumo! But that wasn't the point. The point was that Young Master Jiang only wore a shirt to swagger around in Director Jian's home. But this was still not the key point! The most important thing was that Young Master Jiang's body was full of kiss marks! There was no perfect skin exposed outside the clothes. Blame him for his good eyesight, but even the inside of his thighs were clearly seen!

Young Master Jiang couldn't have brought a woman to Director Jian's house to play in the sheets, could he? So it's obvious that he's the one fucking Director Jian! Or rather, it should be that he's getting fucked by Director Jian.

Secretary Cui knew that Director Jian always had some feelings for Jiang Yumo, but he didn't expect that he would act so quickly! As soon as Yumo was discharged from the hospital, he was already being dragged to bed. Director Jian, you're so brave. Does his family know?!

Despite all of this in his mind, Secretary Cui dared not reveal his thoughts. He might end up destroyed by his current 'lust-driven' director.

"Good, you can go." Jian Chenfeng closed the door with a bang.

Secretary Cui touched his nose and left gloomily with a belly full of gossip.

"What are you doing?" Jian Chenfeng walked into the kitchen and hugged Shang Ke from behind.

"I'm a little hungry, so I'm making something to eat." It was already 3 p.m. before he knew it. He had consumed a lot of energy earlier, so he needed to refill it.

"I'll do it." Seeing Shang Ke yawning, Jian Chenfeng planned to take over.

"No." Shang Ke poked him with his elbow. "Just go and wash up. I'll be done in a moment." A certain someone's body was like a stove, emitting heat potent enough to burn a man.

Jian Chenfeng didn't insist. He hadn't tasted Shang Ke's cooking in a long time. Just thinking about it made him salivate now.

He kissed Shang Ke's face, then quickly hustled into the bathroom.

Shang Ke only made two simple lunches, but Jian Chenfeng was very satisfied. When he first took a bite, he almost cried. He had never been a sentimental man before, but the loneliness and longing he experienced during the entirety of his past life made him cherish the happiness before him.

"Yumo, live with me." Jian Chenfeng looked at Shang Ke deeply and naturally expressed his feelings. Since Yumo had not resisted having a relationship with him, it meant that he had accepted him.

"Okay." In the past, Shang Ke couldn't promise him anything. Now, he could finally give him a positive answer.

Jian Chenfeng stood up and hugged him, revealing the happiest smile of his entire life.

In the following week, they woke up and said good morning to each other, brushed their teeth and washed their faces together. They made breakfast with one another, ran in the morning, watched TV, and went shopping together. They tasted delicious food, watched movies, bathed together, had sex and watched the stars at night...

[BL] Heroic Death System (PART 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara