Chapter 105: Becoming Your God (VIII)

Start from the beginning

"His main goal was to disperse the diseases." The War God reclined himself against his chair. He propped his chin on one hand and tilted his head to inspect Shang Ke. "The curse from an Evil God can only bring about disaster."

"The sword may be an instrument of slaughter. However, whether the cause is just or evil depends on the person using it." Shang Ke gestured at the sword hanging from Saya's waist and asked in a calm manner, "As the War God, isn't the sword you carry meant to protect people rather than killing them?"

The War God was unable to think of a response.

Shang Ke turned around and humbly bowed his head. The sinister expression on his face turned into a gentle but firm and resolute expression. "Saya, I'm no longer the same person I was a thousand years ago. My people have been hurt so I have the right to fight back for them."

After he finished that statement, he vanished from the War God's sight.

For a long time, the War God's line of sight remained where Shang Ke had once been before he had vanished from that chair.

Shang Ke made his way to the residence where the Lotus clansmen resided. He attempted to use divination to negotiate with the Healing God. However, the other had an uninterested attitude as if he felt that Shang Ke was below him in status.

Shang Ke felt that he might as well stop trying to convince him. Thus, he decided to cast a curse of blindness and nightmares on the Lotus clansmen. Blindness would cause them to lose their ability to see light, while nightmares would force them to suffer from scary dreams. With consideration of his current power, the curse would not last long, but he could continue to feed it.

The power of the Evil God's curse was worse than death. Even a minor curse would cause one to tremble.

Once the Lotus clansmen woke up from their nightmare, they found out that they were in a real life nightmare. Their world had turned dark due to blindness.

"You better pray for the Healing God's blessings, or you will forever be tormented from blindness and nightmares." Shang Ke's cruel voice rang out in the minds of the Lotus clansmen.

The Lotus clansmen felt panicked. They had no clue which god they offended. They had no idea that the Healing God had answered Kailan's prayers by transferring their illnesses to Tima. They had no idea that this was vengeance for the Yi Clan.

The Healing God held no special feelings towards his followers just like the other gods. It was a business agreement with no feelings involved. He wouldn't tell his followers that the Shu Clan's god had cursed them.

The Lotus Clan felt clueless about what was going on. The only thing they could do was fearfully beg for the blessings of their Healing God.

After two days had passed, the Healing God finally appeared in front of Shang Ke. His hair was long and he wore ceremonial robes while carrying a staff in his hand. He had a pure appearance, but his eyes held contempt towards all living things. He sized Shang Ke up and down, taking note of his animal hide skirt and overall repulsive appearance. His face showed an expression of disdain.

Shang Ke didn't care. He used his sinister and shameful mask to show that he felt no sympathy. He looked at him from the corner of his eyes'(﹁_﹁).'

The Healing God, '....'

"What have you decided?" The expression on Shang Ke's mask suddenly changed.

"If you want your worshipper to be healed, then you need to find someone else to transfer her illness to." The Healing God inspected him, "Who do you wish to transfer her illness to?"