~ thirty two ~

Zacznij od początku

Since we're filming later in the night, I was drinking different caffeinated drinks to try and stay awake through the whole thing. Louis was too.
In fact our seats were directly beside one another.

"Alright you two," Harry huffs and walks over to us with his hands on his hips, "Big scene today, right?"

I nod a couple times, joined by Louis.

"Okay so because there's a lot of special affects that happen in this scene, the camera will pause for a second, and we'll get things situated. When it starts back up we have to pick up the scene where it left off."

He wipes a bit of sweat off his forehead and throws a tiny smile.

"A lot of times these scenes take a couple shots so be prepared for whenever we start over. Hopefully before anything too major happens."

Finally, Harry finished talking and walked back to the special affects crew, which will mainly be helping with makeup.

I let out a quiet sigh and looked forward. We were outside, under a small tent, since the scene starts out here.

Talk to him y/n. Talk to him.

"So are you ready for this scene?" I awkwardly chuckle, turning my head toward him.
To my surprise, the boy looked back to me. Not exactly with a smile, but a little nod.

And he held eye contact.

I was looking into Louis' eyes again. For the first time in how long?
Too long.

Don't smile don't smile don't smile.

I nod as well, and look down at my dress.
"Me too..."
And just when I thought he and I were gonna maybe have a little conversation, we're called to start.

"Y/n and Louis! Get into your places!" Harry called out to us.

God dammit.

I sigh in irritation, but quickly pull myself together. Having a bad attitude on set is one of the worst things an actor could do.

I make it to the automobile and get in on my side, Louis, on his.
I forgot how uncomfortably close we sit.

The camera men walked by, getting situated for the scene to start, and double checking everything was ready.

And here we go.

A man walks in front of the camera with the clapperboard, and waits for the cue.
"Three, two, one, action!"

Boom.

"This is a terrible idea," Louis sighs as I keep driving the cart towards the castle.
"The closer we get, the worse this idea becomes."

Once we've parked, 'Tewksbury' turns his head toward me. I look back at him.
"Why are we doing this?"

There's a short pause. We both just hold each other's stares.
"Unlike most well-bred ladies, I was never taught to embroider," I hop off the ride, "I never molded wax roses, hemmed handkerchiefs, or strung seashells."

Louis catch's up to me and we both slowly walk side by side getting closer and closer to the castle.
"I was taught to watch and listen. I was taught to fight. This is what my mother made me for."

I stop and look at him dead in the eyes, meaningful of each line spewing from my mouth.
"Trust me... to find the answers we need," I say strongly.

Louis has a little smirk on his lips.
"You don't know how to embroider?"

Once when we were reading through our lines, he had told me he loved this line. He giggled every time we read it, and I always got frustrated because no matter how many times we did he would grow a childish grin. I miss that giggle.