~ twenty eight ~

There was a long silence in the room. All of which consisted of a worried Amara, and three shocked co-workers.
None of us were expecting that.

"Wait so you're-"

"Bisexual," Amara fills in for Louis, who slowly set his water down on the counter top.
"I knew you were going on a date but not with a woman!" Willow smiles brightly, squealing an slightly jumping up and down like a sixth grader who just got asked out for the first time.
She quickly jogs over to her and ties them both into a hug.

"I know, I was just worried you guys wouldn't support me!" She shrugs, relaxing a bit after realizing we weren't angry.

"Are you kidding? Why would we be?" I chuckle, standing up and giving her a little hug. Louis walks over, smiling a bit and joining in on the hug which now involved all of us. Louis stood beside me, wrapping an arm around my back, the other one over Willow.

That's when I realized I hadn't had a group hug in months. Or at least not since I last was with my family.

"Okay now get off me before this gets any more cringey," Amara chuckles and pushes all of us off her.
"And you, Ms Downey, better go change so Louis and you can practice 'love' like Harry asked," she teases as she bumps me on the shoulder.

I roll my eyes while my cheeks go red, "It's not like that Amara."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Louis give Amara the look and then smile and turn toward the door.
"Y/n meet me at my trailer when you're ready. Alright?"

And with that, the boy left.

I sigh and set my back pack down on a small couch, looking back up at Amara who tidied up her counter space. She had a sheepish smile on her face.

"What's with the look?" I furrow my brows and carry my clothes to the changing room.
Amara looks back up at me.

"You didn't see the look he made?"

What?

"What look?"

She laughs under her breath and shakes her head.
"Nothing. Go on and change."

~

"Louis open the door!" I pound on his trailer after arriving. My phone was in my pocket, my hair slightly damp, but not too bad.

"Sorry sorry!" I hear him call out with a chuckle, before the door opens and there he stands with a hand out to help me in.
"You bitch!" I groan, holding onto his hand and pulling myself in.

"Y/n your hands are freezing!" He lets go, reaching behind me to close the door.
"Yeah well incase you forgot, tonight is cold and rainy."

I look around at his room, warm and comfortable.

He once again had made his bed, his blankets all laid nicely on the end, pillows fluffed, and it looked cozy as hell.

Yet even though his place looked perfect, the first words he said were "Sorry it's a little messy in here."

I roll my eyes and give the boy a little push.
"Oh your so full of it Louis," I scoff and set myself down on his bed, reaching into my pocket and pulling out my phone before placing it beside me.

"Alrighty. What should we start off with?" He asks, plopping down right next to me. I shrug and reach down by my ankles, trying to grab my bag.

"Oh shit," I mumble.

"What happened?"

"I forgot my bag back at our designers trailers," I whine while slapping a hand to my forehead. How does one remember their phone, but forget their literal bag.