~ four ~

"It's too late to tap out y/n," Jessica said, as she yawned and let me pace around my room in panic.
Today's the audition. But after hearing that Louis was trying for Tewksbury, I've come so close to saying screw it.

The thought of having Louis as my love interest is so gross I could puke just thinking about it.
Him.
Out of everyone.
Him.

"I know I know but that isn't gonna stop my fucking hands from shaking!" I whine, trying to put on some mascara in my mirror as it keeps getting on my eye bags, causing me to wipe it off.
"Look," Jessica says, taking the tube out of my hands and turning me around so I face her, "There are a ton of people trying for Tewksbury today. The odds that Louis gets picked are like one in a trillion. And I know this isn't gonna make you feel better, but there's also a lot auditioning for Enola..."

I give her a sarcastic 'thanks' look and then pick the tube back up and start applying for the fourth time.
"That makes me feel so much better. Thanks Jess," I sigh in anxiety.
It's just ten in the morning. Dad needs me to be at the building by ten thirty, because he has work at one, and wants it to be quick since he's my ride. My audition will be anywhere from ten thirty to four in the afternoon. It just depends on how many people are there right now.

"Y/n we might wanna get going!" I hear my Dad yell from upstairs, which only makes me panic more.
"I know!" I yell back, before looking at my reflection in the mirror and biting my tongue.
"Do I look at least half decent?" I ask Jessica who was still yawning as she stood next to me.

She sleeps in until like one in the afternoon on weekends. This for her, feels like five in the morning.

"Yes, how many times do I have to say it?" She groans. I close my eyes. This is it. I stayed up all night memorizing those lines until I was almost positive my head would explode.
And now we're finding out if that was worth it.

But god I really hope someone else gets Tewksbury.

"Alright then. Let's go, you can practice in the car," she grins and grabs onto my hands before tugging me out of my bathroom. Although it was hesitant, I follow her until we make it upstairs.

"You ready?" Dad asks when he sees me, "you look nice! Where'd you get this shirt huh?" He grins, walking over and twirling his car keys around his finger. I shrug, "It was a birthday gift."

Another thing to know, is that coming from a "famous" family, you have to look good all the time. Paparazzi's are everywhere, and there's been days that I've found pictures of me in my own backyard on the internet. It's why I take the bus to and from school. If my dad picked me up, there'd be a lot of new pictures everyday.

But he has to take me to the audition, because I'm not eighteen yet. An adult has to sign off a sheet of paper. Just so that they know the kid is doing this with permission.

"Alright then," he smiles, "let's get going!"
Dad's used to this kind of attention from strangers.
Me?
Not as much. I'm used to it when we go shopping or leave the house, but I don't know if having lights flashing in my eyes is gonna help the anxiety of the audition.

Jess was coming along as 'emotional support.'
I begged her to, because I need someone to talk me out of drowning in fear while we drive.

Once we made it in the car, I pulled out my phone to distract myself from the worry rushing in my blood, and clicked on texts. Quite a few new ones, and some random numbers from people who probably found out my cell.

_______________________________
spider-man🕷

spider-man🕷
GOOD LUCK AT THE AUDITION Y/N❤️