~ thirty two ~

Day I forgot of not talking to Louis. But what I do know? This absolutely sucks. Getting ready to shoot a scene with him. It sucks.
While Amara does my hair in a loose bun, and Willow parts Louis' hair, no one talks.

Again.

How many times has this happened? Like a trillion? This place is either always talkative and happy, or insanely awkward and quiet. No in between.

The silence grows louder, and louder, and louder.

"Alright that's enough," Willow sets down her comb and Louis turns back to look at her, "There is clearly something going on between you two and I don't know if you got in a fight!"

Louis and I make eye contact.

"If you kissed, and are awkward now!"

I immediately look away, and he does too.

"Or if it's just complete and total sexual tension!"

My cheeks burn up. Louis' turn pink.

"Hell it could be all three! And I know this is extremely unprofessional but something is going on between you two and me and Amara need to know," she finishes saying and I bite hard onto my lower lip.

Amara joins in.
"No, Willow has a point. In an hour you guys are gonna be filming an extremely intense scene, and you're gonna have to hold hands and be all romantic and stuff, so tell us. Is something going on with you guys?"

I quickly shake my head, and Louis does too. The two girls don't budge.
"Listen, out of everyone I've ever worked with," Amara begins, "I've never had a case like you guys. One day you're great, the next you don't talk."

I sigh and awkwardly make eye contact with Louis, before dropping it immediately.
"We're fine. There's nothing wrong with being a little quiet every once in a while," I say and look away from everyone, staring back at my reflection in the mirror.

When will this be over? I can't take much more.

"Nothing is wrong with being quiet. But everything is wrong with you two becoming super close with each other, and then one day just stopping. Last chance. Did anything happen between you guys."

I sigh and roll my eyes a bit before closing them, "For the last time, we are fine. Nothing happened."

I notice the two girls exchange looks to one another before quickly looking away, back at me and Louis.
"Alright then. Suit yourself and don't tell us."

Once more it's silent in the trailer. Why don't I tell them? Because I just know they'll be doing and saying everything they can to get us together again.
And that will be really fucking awkward.

I'd much rather do it myself.

"Here's your costume, go on and change."
Amara hands me the same black dress from yesterday, along with some shoes and socks.

I take the outfit from her and walk toward the changing room. Today's scene is taking place later in the night. We'll be shooting later in the night, when the sun is completely down. It's not exactly gonna help the whole romance thing in my opinion.

Once I make it inside and close the door, I start changing into my costume, as my flushed cheeks slowly fade away.
I can't get like this today on set.
I can't.

I mean I think it would be weird if Enola blushes when she's laying on top of a 'dead body.'

But god it's gonna be hard.

It's gonna be so insanely hard.

~

Me and Louis were sitting down in our chairs, which had our character names on the back. You know, the ones you see in all those behind the scenes pictures?
It's amazing. And it's always been my dream to sit in one.