"So how is Tokyo?" The boy finally asked trying to start a conversation up.

   "We work," His father replied. "You are here working on your school work, how are your grades?"

   "School just started a week ago, my attendance is perfect." Tadashi explained and looked over at the lady. "How are you, mom?"

   "Tired." She replied and sat up. "I see you kept the house tidy, thank you."

   Tadashi nodded and stood up seeing that neither parent cared to conversate. "We should go, We need to get there early to fill out the paperwork."

   "The faster we get this over with, the quicker we will be on the plane back to Tokyo." His father stuck his phone in his pocket and walked towards the door.

Tadashi watched as his parents walked out, the fruit untouched and the tea slightly gone, his heart sank slightly and he wondered if they even really appreciated the things he did for them. Yet he followed them out and they got into the car, his father in the front with his mother as he pulled out his phone debating whether he should text Tsukki or not, only the blond knew how his parents treated him. The boy never told Yuri about it because in a way they were in the same boat, he just didn't want her to know that.

⇉ ⇉ ⇉ ⇉ ⇉ ⇉

   "How have you been feeling?" The doctor asked as he checked the boy.

   "Fine." He replied. "I still play volleyball."

"Oh, Karasuno, right?" He nodded. "That's good. I assume you're good? Playing hard for your team?"

   "I try my best although I'm the only first year on the bench." He mumbled. "At least it's safer right?"

   The doctor shook his head. "Tadashi, I believe that you will be fine as long as you take care of yourself. So anything stressing you out? Making you sad? Depressed? Anxious?"

   Tadashi glanced at his parents who weren't focusing on him. "No sir."

   The man looked at the parents and rolled his eyes. "Any episodes?"

   "Not recently..." He paused. "I can mainly feel when they're about to happen but it's mostly at night, you know if I don't fall asleep fast enough and start over thinking things.."

   "So do you take anything to help you get to sleep faster?" The man asked and Tadashi shook his head. "How bad is the pain right now?"

   "Maybe a three."

   "Okay, let's take a look." The man put in the ear pieces and pressed the stethoscope against the boy's chest. "A three?"

   "I think I got used to the pain." The boy smiled weakly.

   "Ever get to the worst pain?"

   "Just a few times, I calm down by guzzling down a glass of ice water." The boy explained. "But like I said, only if I think about something too much."

   The doctor looked at his parents. "Mr and Mrs. Yamaguchi." They look up. "Are you still living in Tokyo? Because I think it would be best if you moved back to watch over your son. Especially if he might have an episode in the middle of the night."