Popular, peach colored skin, hazle eyes, brown hair, short, happy, and the biggest insecurity Yuri had, she spoke.

   "Do you want to go get some cake?" Tadashi asked the girl. "My treat."

The girl nodded and followed him to their usual spot.

┗━━━━✦❘༻End Flashback༺❘✦━━━┛

As his memory finished playing in his head he realized he was walking past the park and caught a glimpse of Tsukishima talking with Yuri, he thought it was cute and watched as he walked but stopped in his tracks to see the moment that caused even him to feel a sense of protection for the girl. Tsukishima basically pinned her against the tree in public, it wasn't something that he could imagine from the tall boy, yet there they wer and he was seeing it with his own eyes.
   He took a step forward in the direction but came to a halt once again when he saw three familiar heads. He grew upset that the third-years were spying on the teen, going as far as hiding behind the bushes. Tadashi was ready to walk over but his phone began to ring. He pulled it from his pocket and turned pale at the caller ID.

   "Gomen, Yuri." He muttered and walked past the park. "Hello?"

   "Where are you?"

   "On my way home, father." The boy replied and started walking away. "I'll be home in ten minutes."

   "Your mother and I will be home soon too, I expect you to be there before us."

   "Yes sir." He nodded and hung up only to quickly text Tsukishima as he ran to his own house.

⇉ ⇉ ⇉ ⇉ ⇉ ⇉

   The olived haired boy arrived to his house out of breath as he kicked off his shoes and walked to the kitchen, his vision blacking out for a moment as he guzzled down a glass of cold water, he leaned agains the counter in case he passed out then and there.
   Once he slightly recovered, the boy opened the tin can only to see that most of the cookies had crumbled making him frown but he shoved it in a drawer and started cutting up fruit, with the rush he accidentally sliced his finger.
   He ran to the bathroom and quickly patched himself up, his heart was racing as he finished and clutched onto the marble of the counter. He sighed trying to calm down, he shouldn't be stressing over his own parents but there he looked at himself stressing over being perfect, fitting their cookie cutter expectations.

   "Tadashi." He jumped at the voice.

   "You got this." The boy mumbled to himself and he walked out. "Welcome home. I cut up fruit we can head to the— where are your bags?"

   "Tadashi we just came for the appointment." His mother said. "We have a meeting that we couldn't cancel but we did push it back a few hours so here we are, dear."

   Don't call me that. The boy thought but he would never say that to her face.
"The appointment is in an hour. How about we have some tea?" The boy offered, looking over at his father.

   Mr. Yamaguchi was only paying attention to his phone. "Sure."

   He ushered them into the livingroom and went to retrieve the tea and the fruit, as they all sat in the livingroom. He looked at his parents who were right in front of him but it was like they were miles away. His father on the phone, eyes barely moving from the screen. His mother laid back with her eyes closed clearly looking more stressed than he had ever seen her.
   As he studied them he took notes at new wrinkles, his father's olive hair turning a dark grey and that only made him look more intimidating. His mother looked like she had dyed her hair to hide away the grey hairs and she still looked somewhat young.