Aaditya pov:

My phone is continuously started to vibrate. This company emails uff. Tomorrow is the day for competition. I seriously need to get this project

With this thought I took the phone and switched on it. There cames an message from unknown in watsapp.

I thought of closing it. But I opened it.

The picture contains malar and some other man hugging. What the fuck it is. I know it can't be true one.

I thought of closing it.

But the sender sending some message
"Please leave my malarvizhi to me" - unknown.

What the fuck.

"We both are lovers" - unknown

What is it. I know she didnt loved anyone. That's for sure. I don't want to think in an different way. Every relation is based on communication only, I don't want to misunderstanding between us. It's better to speak with her right. I don't even think about her like that.

"Malar" I called her. She looked terrified. As if she knows why am calling her.

Malarvizhi pov:

Malarvizhi pov:

As its an afternoon. I know those creatures could have send the pictures. Because they know that I took the report right.

"Yes Aaditya" I asked him terrifically.

"See this picture" he showed towards me. I looked at that. They did some changes to that picture. That's for sure. Because I look like having an smiling face. This technology is both boon and ban to us.

Hs looking expectantly, like I will say as no. Sorry love, I have to accept this.

"I ii" I started to stutter. Even though they prepared me, I didn't able to say those lines to him. He will definitely get hurt. The one who took care of me is going to suffer.

"Atlast I can stop my acting now" I said to him.

He looked confusedly at me. He stood up from his seat.

"What are you speaking" he asked me.

"Oh I don't know you are this much dump. Priya is right, you are an dump only. Uff because of you I can't able to meet my sister and lovely bro in law." lovely my foot  Aaditya looked shocked at my words.

"What what" he again asked me.

"I want an divorce" I again said to him. No aadi don't give that to me. I will rather die than leaving you.

"No I can't give it to you" ahh my love.

"Why" I asked him. Did he love me. Will. I might be the only one creature who will ask these kinds of questions right now.