💮The Diasomnias: Part 5💮

Start bij het begin

"Since you saved me from them." M/n smiled at F/n. F/n face went redder as he looked away.

"Let's- Let's just get to the library already!" F/n stuttered out all flustered.

"Aww~ someone flustered?" M/n giggled.

"Shut up!"

After that whole event of the Savanaclaw's, F/n was now real overprotective about M/n. And now, they're basically inseparable. F/n watches over M/n like a dragon watches over it's treasure. The other First-year friends noticed and just started teasing the poor guy.

"Ahahahaha! Mr. Charms-A-Lot has evolved to Prince Charming." Fritz wheezed out.

"Ahaha! This is rich. Haha!" Elliott added.

"Why must I suffer like this...." F/n mumbled into his hands all flustered.

"Don't be like that bud! You did it out of protection! You're a hero to her dude!" King reassured his friend.

"King's right! You are a hero." Grin chimed.

"I am very much thankful for saving F/n from them." Diamant said to F/n.

"What they did was despicable. I'll inform our dorm head about it." Tover said to F/n.

"Thanks Tover." F/n said to the tiger.

The next day soon rolled by. It was the norm for M/n and F/n to be with each other's side by now. F/n glare at the boys who look at the girl in a dirty way as they back off. M/n chuckled softly.

"Aren't you protective today." M/n said to F/n.

"I just... Don't like the others here at school looking like your something to play with." F/n mumbled to M/n. "I just.... Really.... Care about you.... You know?" M/n smiled softly at her friend.

"I know. That's why your my friend, F/n. I trust you." M/n said to F/n.

"I'm glad."

"I SHIP IT!!" Fritz, Gin, Elliott, and King shouted out as they ran ahead of the group. Bright red, F/n growled as he chase after them.

"GET BACK HERE YOU FOUR!!!"

"They seem to get along well." M/n giggled.

"More or less." Tover and Diamant sighed.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It was around lunch time when something in an empty hallway happened. Being shoved against the wall by same Savanaclaw's, they growled at F/n.

"What's the deal man?" One of the Savanaclaw's growled at F/n.

"Thanks to you, we got in trouble with the dorm head." The leader growled.

"Hey, hey now. What's going on here?" A pair of voices echoed throughout the hall.

"Hey, we're busy here. Beat it." The leader said. It was Aether and Zaphyer. They had smiles on their faces but their eyes told another story.

"No need for violence boys. We're all students here after all." Aether said to them.

"Just leave our little brother alone and there won't be any harm. Okay?" Zaphyer added.

"Your brother's with this lizard? Now it's serious." One of the Savanaclaw's growled.

"Listen here. Your brother got us into deep shit with the dorm head and now we want revenge." The leader said to the two. (A/n: Language.)

"Oh? But it was your doing which caused it all, right? So, you ABSOLUTELY deserved it." The twins darkly said to them.

"What was that!?" The Savanaclaw's growled.

"Aether, Zaphyer, no. Do-" F/n was cut off.

"Don't worry little bro! We'll handle these guys." The twins said as they pulled out their Magical Pens.

"Ready brother?" Aether said.

"Ready as you are brother!" Zaphyer said.

"Let's go! Birds of a feather, fight together! Fly high into the sky and strike!" The twins' Magical Pens glowed.

"[Double Trouble!!]"

The Savanaclaw's were about to be hit but the magic stopped as they were shaking in place. The twins walk up to them slowly and stopped. With the smile on their face disappeared and intense glares, the twins gave off a very frightening aura.

"Now scatter." The twins said.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" The Savanaclaw's did want they said and scattered.

"You okay lil' bro?" Aether said, helping F/n up.

"I'm fine. Thanks brothers." F/n said to the two.

"Anytime!" They smiled.

"Ara? Where's your M/n at?" Zaphyer asked.

"She's probably at the courtya- wait, what did you say?" F/n snapped his head to the twins.

"Let's go find her shall we?" The twins said, walking ahead of F/n.

"Oi!! What do you mean by "Your M/n"!? Oi!!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Speaking of M/n, she was wondering around a bit. She seemed to be looking for something, and by the look on her face, it seemed to be something very important.

"Oh dear. Where could it be....?" M/n mumbled.

"Hey, Nerd! Is this your doll?" A different Savanaclaw resident said, holding up a doll in his hand.

"Ah, Star! There you are! Thank you for finding her!" M/n said to the Savanaclaw resident. "Could you give her back?"

"Ha! If you want your precious doll, then come get it!" The Savanaclaw resident dropped the doll on the ground and stomped his foot on it hard.

"Hey! Why did you do that!?" M/n yelped out.

"What? Are you gonna cry about it girly? Hahaha!" They laughed.

"Tch. What a clown." M/n mumbled.

"What was that!?" The Savanaclaw resident growled.

"Do you know how precious that doll is to me? I guess I have to teach you Savanaclaws a lesson about respect." M/n said pulling her Magical Pen out.

"Hey, isn't that M/n?" Gin said, pointing to M/n. He was with the First-year gang including the Wonderlins.

"What's she doing?" F/n mumbled.

"Oi oi oi!! What are you doing!?" The Savanaclaw resident stuttered out.

"Grow from darkness and rise to the light. Wither under the moon and spread under the sun." Her Magical Pen glowed brightly. Powerful magic surrounded her as she jumped high towards the Savanaclaw resident.

"[Wither Thorns Of The Night.]"

She landed directly infront of him as she stopped her magic. A frightening look was plastered on her face. It held no emotion. Just intimidation.

"Now scream." She darkly said.

"GAHAHAHAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME NERD!!" The Savanaclaw booked out of there fast as M/n sighed. Her expression softened as she picks up her doll off the ground. The doll's button eye seemed to have popped out.

"Oh dear. I guess I have to fix you up again, Star." M/n sighed.

"Not to self. Never mess with you Diasomnias." King mumbled. "You guys are terrifying!"

"Thank you!" Aether, and Zaphyer said smiling.

To Be Continued~

A/n
This chapter is inspired by Lazyboy in tumbler! Their amazing should totally check out! Hope you all like this chapter, and like the Unique Magics revealed here!