Rogue Me

Luisa

I started to sprint until my legs grew weak and I accidentally tripped and was met with a misshapen skull. I looked up to the wooden gates of the dropship and entered the walls. I knew I couldn't stay there for long.

I went inside, where it was empty, and set my things down. I didn't need to cry but I was overwhelmed with what I had done and what would be coming after. I had messed with Skaikru, Mount Weather, and now the people who had taken me in. I was part of no clan and I didn't know where I would be safe.

The anxiousness seemed to fade by morning and I was shocked I had the willpower to fall asleep— it was my psychopathic thoughts of everything would be just right. All I had to do was never return and keep away from the people who demanded me. Like usual, I was Earth's most wanted killer or terrorist.

To try and clear my thoughts, I stepped outside with my sword and held it high to the man who stood in front of me. He wasn't wearing Trikru colors; he was rogue. I never let them speak and I charged at him.

His sword appeared and clashed against mine. I pulled it out and brought it down to meet him again. He turned with it over his head and I guarded my head before striking to slash his arm. I spun, using every force to use the blade and cut his head off but he was able to stop it. He was better than average.

My legs got caught under his and he snapped the sword from my wrist and I landed on the ground. I groaned when my head met below and I looked at the blade pointing at my face. I tried to kick him but he lowered the sword to my chin, ready to kill if I moved.

"You must be the one I've been hearing about," his raspy voice spoke. "Trikru couldn't keep their mouth shut about Anya's new second: a cold-blooded killing natblida; Krazy Kane." "You've found me," I said in a taunting voice.

He kept my sword and stepped back to let me stand but what he didn't know was that I didn't need a weapon to kill. My hands were deadly enough.

"What have you journeyed the seven seas for," I asked. "You must've heard about last night." "How Kane threatened the life of the Commander?" he raised his eyebrows. "Word travels fast and it's crossed all of the clans, searching for you."

"Too bad they wouldn't think I would stay the same place twice," I said. "Besides, I love being number one." "It's not good having a bounty on your head," he told me. "Especially of the Queen of Ice Nation wants you." "I'm not joining a new clan. Soon, I'd create a mess and I'll be wanted... along with the other three."

"I could help you," he said. "How so?" I asked. "For all, I know you could be a bounty hunter." "I am," he said and my brows raised in delight. "Like you, I went rogue from my clan." "You didn't threaten the Commander did you?"

"No," he said. "But we could get through with that plan." I smirked, tilting my head, and shrugged, making a blood oath. "We'll start by taking down the Mountain," I said. "That's everyone's problem and they might let us join to help. Then we can destroy them from the inside."

He handed me my sword back and I slid it into the hold on my back. "When do we leave?" he asked. "Now," I answered. I grabbed the rest of my things from inside the dropship and opened the gate but paused at the hundreds of arrows and guns from Skaikru's join, pointing at me.

"Did you bring them?" I questioned. He wasn't visible from where he was standing behind the gate and he shook his head. "I'm caught but follow us," I whispered. I watched as Lexa got off her horse, still confident after I stripped her of power.

"I admire your strength," she told me, keeping her distance. Her eyes caught the gun on my hip but it was empty from the other bodies. "I should be punished, right?" I asked. "I probably killed more than Finn."