Secret Me

Luisa

I was drenched in hot water that shot me awake. My vision was hazy but I could see white figures walking around me. I grunted, trying to attack but chains pulled my arms above my head. Their muffled voices spoke and began to spray a yellow liquid that burned my skin. I winced, keeping my head away so it wouldn't get in my eyes. I went through a strong wind until I was patted with a white powder. I could finally see Anya beside me before things went black.

"Kane," someone whispered. "Get op." My eyes flickered open and I felt my long body scrunched into a cage. I looked around to see the other cages and afar, was an entire room filled with weeping people. Warriors.

"Kane." I was flicked on my thigh and I looked below the second level to see Anya on the second. We were both in cloths that covered our private parts. "Mountain Men," she told me.

"We're never going to leave," a female beside me said. "No one has ever come out alive." "You can," Anya told me. "They saw you with us but tell them you're from Skaikru, none of them are in here."

Anya went quiet when the doors opened. A guard came and injected someone with a needle and unlocked the cage. The limo body fell into his arms and carried them to the front. I watched as they were hung upside down and blood suck from them. Blood transfusions. They were draining our blood.

"Hey!" I irrationally called out. Others stared at me as he came around, chuckling with another needle. When he came to inject me, I pinched the needle and yanked it out for the sedative to spill. I used the tip and drove it through his neck and pulled him close. The woman beside me held his arms so he couldn't move.

"Where are your keys?" I asked. "Let me go," he huffed. I scoured his body and found them hooked on his belt and used it to unlock my cage. Dropping down, I punched him in the throat for him to choke and he tried to swing but I caught it and turned him around to snap his neck.

The people in cages called out for me and I saw Anya's nod. I took off the guard's clothes and put them on myself. In the front, there was a medkit to clean my face and I tied my hair to place the hat on my head. Taking off the name tag, I made sure my weapons were intact and left the room.

I walked past a medical room and into gray hallways. Everything looked like a maze of concrete until I reached a shuttle which I guessed was an elevator and found a map. Before I could understand it, the doors reopened to see a blonde holding a shard of glass against the neck of a brunette.

"Help me," the brunette whispered. Clarke was about to leave but I stepped to the side, ignoring the girl's cry for help and her eyes enlarged. I assumed she wondered why I wasn't attacking Clarke especially in the clothes I was wearing. I kept my head down when they left the shaft.

I turned a random corner to get away from them and found another map. Making a sketch in my head, I knew where each level was, the rooms, and realized the girl was leading Clarke to the dining room. Before I could make a run for them, alarms started blaring and a voice said 'Contamination.' Out of nowhere, guards piled out of a room, and they didn't see me when I pinned to the wall.

I made sure they had cleared and watched them take Clarke to where we had come from and I figured they were taking her to clean. They thought I was a normal guard when they told me to push in a wardrobe, so I did. I wheeled it into the medical center where Clarke sat on a bed, a man with white hair stood in front of her, and the harassed brunette I had to stay away from, knowing she was aware there was an imposter.

"Maya here has decided to not press charges since you were scared," the man said. Clarke glanced at her and Maya shifted in her spot until she walked away. "I'm President Dante Wallace," he introduced. "It's nice meeting you Clarke Griffin." He lent out a hand to sake and she checked the black oil on them. "You must be a painter."