Crazy Me

Luisa

"Kane," Raven called out and she approached me. "You weren't around when we were in contact with the Ark before they tried to send people down." "Did he ask for me?" I said.

"Yeah," she nodded. "He told us that Vera died from an explosion." I had to repeat the words in my mind and I remembered that I was made of steel. I didn't show any emotion as she backed away and I took a deep breath.

"Stop feeding the fire, it's going to burn down," I called out to Murphy. He glared at me and continued what he was doing. I moved to grab a cup of water when the meat house engulfed in flames and filled a bucket to splash it off.

"What the hell did I tell you?!" I yelled. "Now we don't have food and we'll all starve!" I brought my fist up to punch Murphy but Bellamy shouted to stop. "Take your anger out on Grounders. Murphy, go out with a search party while you Kane, you stay here with me. Someone needs to keep an eye on you."

"I'm an adult I can make decisions for myself," I snapped. "I'm older and in charge," he said. I rolled my eyes and entered a tent to see Raven separating gun powder into bullets.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "We don't have enough but half will do," she said. "I pulled apart the radio to make walkies and now I'm making bombs and land mines for the Grounders." "Use them wisely and put the land mines at the north, that's where they'll be coming from. Spread them out for surprise and at a few fox holes."

"All that crazy but your just a great war planner," Raven commented. "Likewise... with all that brains, blowing up the bridge was just your first crazy," I dryly chuckled.

I grinned, watching her do some more work before I left the tent and entered the dropship. A few people were recovering from the poison and I crouched beside a delinquent. He was wheezing for air and I slowly ended his time with a cloth.

"Kane?" Jasper's voice cracked. I huffed, building my composure to snap my head towards him that slightly jumped him. I could see his weary eyes and his throat gulp. "I-I won't tell Bellamy." "Tell Bellamy what?" he asked.

My eyes found his hand touching his walkie-talkie and I kicked him in the knee bend for him to fall and I grabbed his gun. I shot the rest of the sick people and held the rifle at Jasper's head. I side-stepped and closed the entrance to the dropship.

"What the hell Kane?!" Bellamy shouted over the radio. "Open the goddamn door!" I ignored him and motioned Jasper to stay on his knees. "I'm sorry I couldn't do anything," Jasper cried.

"You didn't do anything wrong," Bellamy said. "She's in the wrong." "But it wasn't wrong to kick me out!" I exclaimed. "Tell me the names of who voted! Tell me!" "B-Bellamy, Clarke, Finn," Jasper listed in his trembling voice. "I-I was dying that day so Monty took my vote and Octavia."

"You have to understand it was for the best," Bellamy said. "It was," I agreed. "I wouldn't have encountered the Grounders." "You're on their side?!" Bellamy sounded distraught. "Kane! What the fuck?!"

I shot in the corner to shut him up but Jasper sniffled to indicate he was still alive which continued Bellamy's yelling. I could hear Octavia's voice too.

"Luisa," Bellamy grew quiet when he said my name. "He has nothing to do with this, okay? I was leading the vote so take me instead." "Bell," Octavia stretched out.

"Good, we'll exchange bodies." I motioned for Jasper to stand and he pulled the lever for the door to descend and when he stepped down, Bellamy entered and the door closed. I was ready to pull the trigger when his eyes glazed at me and ordered for him to go on his knees.