Irration Me

Luisa

I was taken off my horse that was tied to a tree and led into a tent. There, I was given Trikru clothes to change and wait for someone. Food was given to me and I sharpened my sword in the meantime.

"Heda wants you," Gustus told me. I stood, following him into the sun and I looked over at the anxiety-filled citizens of Camp Jaha. I was told to remove my sword before entering the largest camp. There, a table had a war plan and animal skin hung across the room. A darker woman stood beside the throne holding the same woman I had met last night.

"You must be Krazy Kane," she said. I think I was supposed to kneel but nothing brought me to show loyalty before someone other than myself. "Anya is dead," I told them. I reached into my pocket but the warrior was about to draw her sword but she was motioned to stop so I could hand her the piece of hair.

"I was her second," the Commander said. "So was I," I said. I watched her silently mourn with the hair in her hand before she blinked and tucked it away.

"Will you be representing Skaikru?" she asked. "I don't speak for those people but I can bring someone in," I told her. Her eyebrows raised underneath her war paint to do so but I kept my post. "I'd like to see my father's body. You either have him or don't, then we can continue."

"You don't-" "Indra," the Commander cut her off. "Your skills are extraordinary, I want you on my side. Bring me their leader and I'll bring you your father."

I smirked at Indra and walked out to grab my sword. Ares was brought to me and I rode him back to camp. The citizens crowded me until I was taken into the station.

"They've come to kill us, haven't they," Jaha said. "No," I denied. "They want to speak with the leader. Abby... or whoever else." "Since they're not attacking, we should take this time and go, the people are scared," Jaha suggested.

"Why don't you leave and find the City of Light for us," Abby snapped. "I need time to think before I go." "I don't think she'll give you time," I said.

I left them to bicker and walking in the withering heat was a familiar figure Jaha had misinformed me about. The guard opened the gates for me to march up to my father and give him a tight hug. I could feel eyes prey on me and I turned to meet them.

"I spent time with Lexa," Kane told us. "She's smart." "Then we need a smarter leader to face her," I said. "I can't." "Princess," Bellamy suggested, looking at the blonde. I eventually agreed with him.

As we went to leave, I could hear Abby shouting after her daughter. "You're not going anywhere, I'm the chancellor who makes the calls," she said firmly. "You may be the chancellor but I'm in charge," Clarke replied which made me chuckle.

Abby was left in shock and we hiked across the plains to the blockade. Dropping my weapon, Clarke did the same and we entered the tent. I nodded at Lexa for her end of the deal and leaned on the table to show my relaxation in her presence as Clarke stayed stiff.

"We have a common enemy: the Mountain Men," the blonde spoke. "I believe we should join forces to take them down, both of our people are in there." "What makes Skaikru so valuable to save?" Indra asked.

"We have guns, engineers, and doctors that could turn Reapers back to normal," Clarke pitched. My eyes widened along with my brows raising. "During my time in the mountain I read through the Cerberus Project that made Reapers, there's no cure," I said. "We can prove it," Clarke said. "With Lincoln."

How did Lincoln become a Reaper? That was what crossed my mind.

Lexa stood and approached her, "Show me." Clarke glanced at me and I knew this was a stupid plan as we left the tent. The sword on my back was what made a battalion form with the Commander as we led her into the trees. I knew where we were going; the dropship.