"Not that I know of," he finally said. Eowyn slowly nodded.

She felt so bad for the Usadian people. She related to them deeply. All they did was being the and they got punished for that as if it was a bad thing. They lost everything because of Uther. Their rulers, their kingdom, their freedom. And now they are forced to be part of the lands of the one who took everything for them. She couldn't imagine what they must be feeling.

"Was your father chosen because people trusted him?" Eowyn asked. She found herself very interested in Usad's history.

"Yes. But he was also chosen because he was what was the closest to a royal," Ulric said. Eowyn frowned, not completely understanding. "He is the brother of the late King,"

"Oh, I see," Eowyn nodded.

Eowyn felt strangely comfortable with Ulric. It was strange, but he was just so comfortable to be with. It was easy to talk to him. There was something, the aura around him was calming and made him trustworthy. Even the wind around him was calm. The sylphide took hold of her necklace and closed her eyes. The wind was softly blowing but around Ulric, it was soft, familial. In some ways, it reminded her of Merlin.

"If it's not too personal," Ulric broke the silence. Eowyn turned to him. "Can I ask you what are looking for?"

Eowyn took a moment to think. Could she tell him that she was looking for a white castle she didn't even know if it truly existed because she saw it in a dream? Dreams like that could be perceived as magic. And even though Ulric didn't seem to be against magic, she wondered if she should tell him. She trusted him for reason unknown to her. One part of her wanted to tell him. But the other part was too afraid to do so.

So she decided to keep it vague.

"I heard a lot about an immaculate white castle. I... want to see it with my own eyes," Eowyn vaguely said.

"Oh? The Celestial Castle? It is a very beautiful castle indeed. The pride of Usad," Ulric smiled with nostalgia and pride.

"It's in Usad?" Eowyn asked, shocked. How lucky must she be? Everything she was looking for was in Usad. Everyone was leading her there.

"Yeah, it's our royal castle," Ulric nodded. "Where the Queen and the King once lived," he informed.

"Now only the Minister and his family lived there. Along with the personals and a few other people," he added.

"I see," Eowyn nodded. "Who would have thought," she chuckled.

"Everything you are looking for is in Usad," Ulric smiled. "Something tells me you are going to love it,"

Eowyn looked a few seconds at him. It was strange, for a moment she thought his words had a double meaning. But she shrugged the thought off and focused back on the way. According to Ulric, they weren't that far from the Royal City of Usad. And they weren't indeed. After a few minutes of the ride, they emerged from the forest.

Eowyn widened her eyes. The sight was just extraordinarily beautiful, ethereal. It was nothing like the Royal City of Camelot. The city was a little bit below the plain Eowyn and Ulric were in. The Royal City was large and big, maybe greater than Camelot's. And far away, in the middle and at the extremity of the city stood a gigantic white castle with towers going high up in the sky, and surrounded by a crystal blue river.

"Let's go," Ulric chuckled as she gestured to his horse to walk again.

When they entered the city, Eowyn was even shocked by the beauty of the place. The ground was made of grey stones. The houses seemed solid and bigger than those in Camelot. There were many inns and shops. Flowers were decorating the city as people seemed so joyful and merry. Eowyn had never seen such a beautiful city before. The river around the castle was even crossing the city. The water was so clear it was easy to see the bright and colorful fishes and the pebbles at the bottom.