"No!" I yelled.

"No what? Huh?! That you're being a bitch right now or your brothers an idiot?"

I shook my head, "J-just n-, I-, mm.."

"Speak!"

"No to all of it!"

"So you don't see anything wrong with what you're saying?" He asked in almost disbelief. I stared at him with fearful eyes, "Have I not gotten it through your small worthless brain? You are a lying brat who deserved nothing!" I flinched with every word.

He paused, "Now say you're sorry."

I look up at him, "W-Wha-"

"Say you're sorry!" He yelled in my face, pressing the fresh cut in my arm and making me squeak in pain, holding in a horrific scream.

It's what I wanted to do, but held back on.

"I'm sorry! I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm s-so sorry-" I rambled in mercy.

"Now, say thank you for punishing me and telling me that I was wrong."

I looked down shamefully, "Thank you." I whisper, barely audible over my sobs.

"Again, louder."

"Thank you."

"For what!"

"For punishing me a-a-and telling me I was wrong!" I practically yelled, "I was wrong, I was wrong, I was wrong- and thank you I-I-I don't, didn't mean to, I'm sorry!" I rambled on, saying anything at this point to get him to let go.

"Remember this the next time you decide to get bratty with me." He hissed into my ear, tossing me to the ground, "You worthless girl!" He kicked my side, and I knew it would leave a mark. I coughed, sucking in breaths I had lost when his foot came in contact with my torso. If he had kicked any harder I would have a broken rib, but no, I wasn't that lucky.

"Now clean this up." He sniffed through his nose and looked at the mess made. I nodded, tears rolling down my face but no noise coming from my mouth.

I cleaned up, trying not to get the blood from my arm on the ground, and then ran back to my room.

Cliff laid in his bed, foot propped over the edge as to not get blood on his sheets. He looked at me with terrified eyes, especially when he saw my arm, which was 5x worse than his foot that only had a few deep scratches. Mine was deep and precise.

I put on a brave face so I wouldn't worry him anymore, "It's okay, I'm fine." I bent down and ravens under my bed, pulling out a first aid I had stolen from the convenience store the last time I was there, "Want me to make the boo-boo better? You can hold the piglet toy?"

I lifted the small plush toy I had stashed away for times like this, knowing squeezing it made him feel better if he ever got hurt.

Through tear-stained cheeks, he smiled weakly and nodded, wincing as he slowly sat up and took the toy from my hand and held it close to his chest.