💮The Girl Among Men: Part 2💮

Start from the beginning

"F/n Wonderlin, you'll be taking this room here." Their dorm leader, Vixxer Moonstone, said to F/n, opening the room. The room was simple. A bed in the corner, dresser, closet, desk, and a bookshelf. "You may also decorate the room however you like. Your bags are already there."

•Vixxer Moonstone
Age: 18
Year: Second Year
School: Night Raven Collage

"Thank you Dorm Leader." F/n said as he soon took the keys to his new dorm room and went in. Closing the door behind him, he sighs. At least he gets a room for himself.

"For you, M/n, you will be taking this room. Since you are a female, you will be having a room of your own." Vixxer said as he showed the young Weasley her room. It was the same as the previous rooms.

"Thank you dorm leader!" M/n said as she goes in her room, taking in the whole thing.

"You will be summoned soon once dinner time has arrived. There will be a welcoming party in the lounge for new comers. Please, make yourself at home." Vixxer said, closing the door.

"My first day at Night Raven Collage! This we'll be fun!" M/n giggled out. Her eyes look around the room. It was alright, but boring. "Maybe a little decor wouldn't hurt."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"And there." F/n huffed out as he put a few things of his away. He also added a few things to lighten the room up a bit. Some posters of the Great Seven, a few photo albums, and a music player. "It's not much but it'll do for the time being." He sighed as he flopped on the bed. He took his Ghost Camera next to him as thought for a moment. "Me and the others are not gonna have an easy time here. I just hope their okay at their dorms."

F/n Wonderlin. He is a shy and timid boy who loves photography. He idols the Great Seven a lot, mostly the Witch Of Thorns. He is the third born in his family as his siblings are twins. They're 2 years older than him as well, so their third years here at Night Raven Collage.

♪Aether and Zaphyer Wonderlin.
Ages: 19
Year: Third Years
School: Night Raven Collage

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"And there!" M/n dusted her hands of as she looks at her room. A telescope at the window, some maps, a globe display, and a few floating star lanterns. She sighed in relief, face planting in the soft bed. "Not much but it's sort of like home. Wonder how Auntie is doing."

M/n Weasley. She is a very bubbly, Happy-go-lucky person who loves astrology. She loves the stories her aunt tells her about the Great Seven, mostly about the Witch Of Thorns. She's an only child in her family. Unfortunately, her mom and dad died due to her father died of a heartattack, and her mother died of cancer. Bust she keeps on smiling as she lives her life to the fullest.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Huh?" Who could that be?" F/n mumbled as he got up from his bed, carefully placing his Ghost Camera on the bed, and soon went to the door. But when he opened it, he got tackled by two tall figures.

"BROTHER!!"

"Oh no..." F/n wheezed out due to the lack of airflow in his lungs. "A-Aether, Z-Zaphyer! Let! Me! Breath!!!"

"Oops, sorry!" The twins said in sync as they let their little brother go.

"So how's the move in?" Aether asked

"It was alright. Nothing troubling." F/n wheezed out, trying to catch his breath.

"Heard about the new girl. That's definitely a first, HAHA!" Zaphyer laughed.

"She's a Weasley brother. Of course she would be chosen by the Dark Mirror!" Aether said to his twin.

"What's so important about her being a Weasley?" F/n asked, dusting himself off.

"Weasleys as like super powerful in the Wizard World! They're the third best in all of Twisted Wonderland." Aether said to F/n.

"So she's a big deal if you asked me. Treat her right, okay Mr. Charms-A-Lot." Zaphyer teased F/n.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny, Zaphyer." F/n's eye twitched. He earned the nickname during middle school since almost all the girls at their school were simping over him.

"Anyway! Dorm Head Vixxer said the party is ready. So let's go!" Aether said to F/n. "We already told M/n about it and she went straight to the party. You're the last person to get there."

"Oh." F/n mumbled out. He doesn't social much, not like his two brothers and friends.

"C'mon! We don't want to keep Dorm Head waiting!" Zaphyer laughed as the three Wonderlin's went to the party.

"Oh, wait! I need to get my-"

"Your Ghost Camera is around your neck!" The twins said in sync. Looking down, he saw the familiar device dangling from a ribbon with the colors of Diasomnia. Green and Black.

To Be Continued~

A/n
•Elliott Seafoam = Sebastian From The Little Mermaid

•Fritz Gloom = Panic From Hercules

•Vixxer Moonstone = The Witch From The Sword In The Stone

•King Jackbox = The King From Alice In Wonderland

•Tover Stripes = Shere Khan From Jungle Book

•Diamant Gemrose = Esmeralda From Hunchback Of Notre Dame

•Gin Lampus = Genie From Aladdin

•Aether And Zaphyer Wonderlin = The Twin Siblings Of Amity Blight From The Owl House

•F/n Wonderlin = Amity Blight

•M/n Weasley = Luz Noceda

If y'all were wondering. There are a few more Characters to introduce but they'll be there as the story progress.